Zoom Safari... it's about to happen!

@Bullet Safaris What a fabulous idea!! Alas it will be 0100hrs for me in the UK otherwise I would have lover to have joined you all.
thanks - hope to meet you on a future one that ill plan at a better time for yall across the water!

Count me in please!! Very much interested!!!
I would like to ATTEND your zoom safari
I would like to attend the Zoom Safari.
I would like to attend the Zoom Safari.
I would like to be on the zoom call!
Would like to attend Zoom meeting. 1. Discuss best location today to hunt trophy Cape buffalo. 2. Discuss hunting same with archery. Thanks, looking forward to the call.
I'd like to attend if room is still available.

Hey Guys - I think I got everyone on this page that wanted to participate.

I really appreciate the interest but I only have a few spots remaining and it seems to be going fast! That's a good thing - and if we cant get you in this one we will for sure try to get you in on the next one.

Please send me a PM with your questions and confirmations (please check the initial post for time and date and parameters).

Thanks - Nate

Breaking new ground...

Be a part of the first "Zoom Safari" on AH!
Hosted by me Nathan Askew from @Bullet Safaris

We will have a live Zoom video and audio chat with AH members on the topic of...
wait for it...

Dangerous Game Hunting!

All are welcome and we need all types...
Experienced dangerous game hunter to those who are just now thinking about it.
Men and Women.
Younger hunters and older hunters.
New AH members to old hands on the site.

This will be an interactive fun meeting. We all will have the chance to talk, listen and share ideas or experience.

If you haven't had the chance to zoom yet, you can check it out at https://zoom.us/
You can download the app for free to participate - no subscription needed.

DATE:
Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 8pm central time (one week from now)

Ideas / Format:
Limited to a certain number of guests. You can confirm here and now by replying to this thread.

The chat will be video recorded and posted. The goal of the recording is to help educate future hunters on the World Wide Web. These future hunters will undoubtedly have many of the same questions one day - it's the information age and it our job as hunters to get the right information out there.

If you sign up please plan to attend in person with video for the duration of the meeting.

We will set our sights on a 1 hour time limit.

You should please send me 2 to 4 questions via the AH PM system along with your the name you wish to use in the meeting. Please send questions by Wednesday via the PM system.

I will then send you a Zoom invitation code via AH private message for the chat so you can join in.

The meeting will progress through the best or most interesting questions followed by a good discussion and associated stories or smart ass comments!

Simple, casual, fun... make a sundowner and let's give this a try!

I think itll be interesting!

- Nathan Askew

View attachment 349337 View attachment 349338 View attachment 349339 View attachment 349340
When do we get info to log on?

I would like to attend.

UPDATE!
Seems this thing is about full, or as full as I think I can handle on round 1.

Please keep in mind this is the first of several and if you couldn't make this one please try to attend the next one. I will be issuing a list of the next few topics here after the completion of 'Dangerous Game'... pick the topic that most interests you and contact me to take part!

If you contacted me in time for this "Dangerous Game' talk then you should have gotten a PM with the Log In details for this first Zoom Safari by now.

If anyone has a problem or sent me a PM that I missed then call me at my number below asap.

I really appreciate the support and participation from all - please view the video and hit me up with other suggestions to make these better and more informative - most importantly more fun!

Thanks Nathan!
So guys here it is, 3 hours after signing on. We had some intros, 2 hours of recorded info and enthusiasm and at least half an hour of bsing after. Good times;)

Thanks Nathan!
So guys here it is, 3 hours after signing on. We had some intros, 2 hours of recorded info and enthusiasm and at least half an hour of bsing after. Good times;)
Big Time!
I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the feed back and the next episode.

We will do another one next week I think, I should have the details out tommorow.

Thanks to all that attended! Please send me feed back as far as improvements and ideas via www.bulletsafaris.com from the 'contact us' page.

Also please post what you thought of it here for all to see.

Nathan did a great job! I thought it was a well planned out and Nathan did a good job at answering questions. The questions sent over by the members were all informative. Keep up the good work Nathan and thanks for educating all.

Thank you for your time Nathan! Two hours of awesome content. Learned a lot of very valuable information. The input from everyone was invaluable. Thanks again for allowing me an opportunity to listen in!!

Last nights Zoom Safari was great, Nathan did a fantastic job pulling together everyone question and providing in depth answers and insite on a wide range of DG topics. If Nathan decides to host another Zoom Safari I highly recommend you sign up and attend I know I will.

Great Job Nathan, loved it.

Extremely informative and went great. Found that having numerous members online allowed for first hand client/hunter perspectives throughout the meeting.
Great job Nathan and look forward to further meetings.

Thanks for doing this Nathan. Really enjoyed the conversation. Looking forward to watching the next one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brookbeans941

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!