ZIMBABWE: Hunting the Omay For Elephant & Leopard With Dalton & York Safaris

I really enjoyed the video. This has to be the best show currently on TV. I think it’s because they follow regular people excited to hunt instead of outdoor personalities hunting for a job. The excitement always shows through.
I couldn't agree more.

Catching up on the pvr tonight, and within a minute, something seems vaguely familiar!

Im excited to see if the movie is as good as the book was!

Look like the first episode is out! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this for the next 25min!

Seems like a lot got left on the editing room floor

Quick update. Leopard permits issued, so should have most of my trophies in the states soon, then off to the taxidermist.

Andy, my videographer, recently posted our full length video. Enjoy!

Quick update. Leopard permits issued, so should have most of my trophies in the states soon, then off to the taxidermist.

Thanks so very much for this exciting wonderful video and congratulations to you both! In August 23 I will be right where you were hunting similar animals with Dalton & York! Enjoyed it so much!

very cool

I had watched a lot of this before, but I really enjoyed seeing it again today--congratulations!!

Tom, glad I could enlighten you on the video drop :) As I texted you, I think that buff at 58 min could very well be the one I killed in the same area three weeks after y'all left.

Tom, glad I could enlighten you on the video drop :) As I texted you, I think that buff at 58 min could very well be the one I killed in the same area three weeks after y'all left.

@buck wild i think you might be right! At some point I think we need to make a serious effort to get a good buff. Your double buff hunt was outstanding and your bulls make me jealous!

@buck wild i think you might be right! At some point I think we need to make a serious effort to get a good buff. Your double buff hunt was outstanding and your bulls make me jealous!
Says the guy with an elephant and leopard !

We left our firearms and large luggage with Michelle in Harare. Just took carry-on to Vic Falls with FastJet. This is another reason working with local agents and operators is good- they can watch your heavy luggage while you're out on excursions!

I don't want to give too much away, but I suspect our hunt will feature in a couple of episodes. Andy's got some great footage coming for the next season of This Is Africa, as well as plans for a new show called Africa Five, which will follow 5 different PHs throughout their seasons. Exciting new content coming soon!
I’ve seen it…incredible!!! Although I think your wife is a better shot…her hippo shot was awesome!!!

Trophies are with Kanati for mounting. There will be some full mounts. I'll post photos as I get updates on the progress...

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4998.JPG

IMG_4995.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg