ZIMBABWE: Any Experience With HHK Safaris In Zimbabwe?

Luederitz

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Germany, Austria, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Dear all, has anybody experience with HHK Safaris in Zimbabwe?

Thanks for any advice!

Haven't hunted their African concessions, but I know Martin Neuper quite well, and have hunted with him in Europe several times. He is an outstanding outfitter and guide. They have an excellent reputation.

HHK has a huge operation and has been handling a large load of clients for many years. They are respected and employ many good PHs in a lot of areas.

Dear all, has anybody experience with HHK Safaris in Zimbabwe?

Thanks for any advice!

Isn't that Clive Hallamore's company? (Lou's son?)

I know they have a good reputation overall.

Isn't that Clive Hallamore's company? (Lou's son?)

I know they have a good reputation overall.
No ... Lou Hallamore was a founding partner/member. Hingeston Hallamore (Kock )? spelling. =HHK
Its owned by Graham Hingeston

Short feedback, I returned today: great organization, fantastic buffalo hunt in Makuti, great PH.

Makuti is a special place.

We went with HHK this summer and I am returning in October with them, and again next summer. Graham is great and has a great organization! A friend of mine is booking for next year as well.

Think Lou Hallamore sold his interest in HHK out a few years back. Lou and Clive have their own booth doing their own thing at the shows. At one time HHK still had customers that wanted to hunt with Lou so pretty sure Lou freelances with HHK. Clive may as well.

Lou freelances for us several times a year. Great guy, Great PH.

Clive, Lou and Tanya Blake formed a “group”.

Just returned from a leopard hunt with HHK. Great operation, every detail was taken care of before, during and after the trip. Excellent PH and staff too!!!! Cant wait to hunt with them again.

No ... Lou Hallamore was a founding partner/member. Hingeston Hallamore (Kock )? spelling. =HHK
Its owned by Graham Hingeston
And Martin Neuper

Just a few words regarding hunt with HHK in Makuti and two days at Lake Kariba:
Very professional team and support in all issues around the trip, weapon transport and import, delayed flights, re-scheduling flights etc...
I can really recommend HHK!

We two were hunting buffalo in Makuti, tough area with lots of buffalo. Nearly every day we saw daggy boys and daily buffalo herds.

I could shoot a 11-12 years old bull with my .416 Ruger:
DSC01780.jpeg

The camps were great, here impressions from our main camp and the fly camp at Kariba:
DSC01759.jpeg
DSC01885.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighMe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.