AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, DSC Life Member
Hunted
Uganda, Namibia, Zambia, South Africa, USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Now that I have sold some of some of my rifles that I was no longer using, I am going to be selling some of the scopes I no longer need.

First up is my Zeiss Diavari V 1.5-6x42. It is in excellent shape, the glass is perfect. The scope has very, very faint scope ring marks and a couple of very small nicks in the paint on the front bell and on the eyepiece focus adjustment knob. (See Photos)

This scope has a 30MM tube and is a First Focal Plane scope. It has the Z-Plex #20 reticle. The center cross hairs stay very thin but the outer bars get thicker as you increase the magnification.

This scope was on my Remington 375 RUM and has been to Africa 4 or 5 times. I have shot several plaines game species and cape buffalo with this scope. It has worked flawlessly for me over the years.

The Zeiss scope cover and the neoprene cover is included. I am asking $750 shipped to you in the lower 48. For Alaska and outside the U.S. please PM for shipping costs.

IMG_2769.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2771.jpg
IMG_2772.jpg
IMG_2774.jpg
IMG_0279.jpg
IMG_2773.jpg

Quality scope, good value to get that nice a scope at that price.

Price drop to $700 shipped

Now that I have sold some of some of my rifles that I was no longer using, I am going to be selling some of the scopes I no longer need.

First up is my Zeiss Diavari V 1.5-6x42. It is in excellent shape, the glass is perfect. The scope has very, very faint scope ring marks and a couple of very small nicks in the paint on the front bell and on the eyepiece focus adjustment knob. (See Photos)

This scope has a 30MM tube and is a First Focal Plane scope. It has the Z-Plex #20 reticle. The center cross hairs stay very thin but the outer bars get thicker as you increase the magnification.

This scope was on my Remington 375 RUM and has been to Africa 4 or 5 times. I have shot several plaines game species and cape buffalo with this scope. It has worked flawlessly for me over the years.

The Zeiss scope cover and the neoprene cover is included. I am asking $750 shipped to you in the lower 48. For Alaska and outside the U.S. please PM for shipping costs.

View attachment 595459View attachment 595460View attachment 595461View attachment 595462View attachment 595463View attachment 595464View attachment 595465
A lot of scope for the money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyRav

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.