Zambian hunt package only for AH members for 2014 on Takeri Private Reserve

I remember a thread some time ago where we were all discussing the prices (high prices) of Sable and such. You guys have made a fantastic offer here, and the discounted pricing for AH members is great. Good luck buddy, I am sure I will be looking into this in the future.

hi sniper let me know if there is any other info you would like, mike

I sent you an email regarding this hunt, but as of yet, have not received a reply??...Please check your email, as this offer may be something I would like to take advantage of. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I sent you an email regarding this hunt, but as of yet, have not received a reply??...Please check your email, as this offer may be something I would like to take advantage of. Looking forward to hearing from you.

hi sniper did you send it to my email or patsys? as i havent received an email. i know she had just got back to the reserve yesterday and had an email from an AH source regarding the hunt and was going to reply today. cheers mike

att - sniper

Hi Sniper
Can you just re-send the email as I had one in but not 100% sure if it was from you - just finished my last hunt for the year so now back in the office ... well office on the reserve so not too bad!
cheers
patsy

Are buffalo available? Cost? Size?
Any 40" sable that are black? pictured ones,have very nice horns, but a little to brown.
Are the eland Common or Livingstone?
Thankyou

hi bdrake. we dont have buffalo on our place but we can arrange to hunt them as an add on. the sable in the trophy photo in this thread/hunt offer was very old and a very nice trophy, as i stated in a previous post it was 44inches and the 2nd the client took was 43inches, so you would get in the region of 40 to 44 inches maybe slightly more. the sable in the photo probably would have only lived another year so very mature. the big bulls in my photos are mature bulls and as black as they are going to get, maybe the sunlight gives a lighter tint in the photos...., but when you are there they are black. the eland are livingstone. please email me so i can give you more detailed info, cheers mike

Hi bdrake - as Mike has said I can arrange buffalo hunts as well - I am hunting on several other private properties as well and have access to concessions in the luangwa valley where I can offer a buffalo hunt for 2014 - please can you email me on patsyzambia@gmail.com if you would like further details - as to the sable Mike has explained about the old bull but I can assure you we have some very black ones as well (see attached pictures).
hope to hear from you soon
Patsy

Attachments

• bull 1.jpg
    bull 1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 153
  • view with sable.jpg
    view with sable.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 175
as the shows are starting here is a reminder of this offer to AH members . still have availability this year. also if anyone is interested and wants to get a deposit down one of the AH members asked if we could offer it for 2015, as he couldnt make it this year. now as we are so nice and accommodating and he asked so nicely we said yes and he booked, so there is one of these packages left for 2015, and as long as we receive a deposit by the end of january the price will be the same as for this year. cheers mike

View attachment 23961View attachment 23962View attachment 23963View attachment 23964View attachment 23965View attachment 23966View attachment 23967
This is a 7 full days hunting package on Takeri Private Reserve Zambia. The price is $14,000.00 . There are 2 of these packages available only for AH members. The normal price for this hunt would be $16575.00, so a saving of $2,575,00.
This includes the trophy fees for the following animals

Sable
Defassa Waterbuck
Kafue Lechwe
puku or bushbuck

Includes pickup from Lusaka airport, transport to the reserve(approx 5hr drive), transport from the reserve back to lusaka, accommodation , all meals, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks in moderation, laundry services, hunting vehicle,services of a PH, trackers, skinners,field prep and delivery of trophies to a dip/pack shipping agent.

Excludes any expenses before/after the hunt, accommodation which maybe required on arrival/dept in lusaka ,visitors rifle permits, duty on ammunition, gratuities, dip and pack, shipping of trophies to destination etc.

Extra days can be added at $475.00 per day. Observers at $150.00 per day. Additional animals can be taken at the following trophy fees

Sable $8000.00
Defassa Waterbuck $1500.00
Eland $2000.00
Kafue Lechwe $2500.00
Duiker $300.00
Reedbuck $800.00
Bushbuck $800.00
Puku $800.00
Grysbok $500.00
Blue Duiker $1500.00
Warthog $325.00
Zebra $1500.00

hi folks it was good meeting some of you at the AH drinks party. we have one of thses packages left for this year , cheers mike

Hello mike! just come across this thread! congratulations on Takeri.
Sable is high on my list.
Will make contact with you on availability for 2014.
All the best
John

Hello mike! just come across this thread! congratulations on Takeri.
Sable is high on my list.
Will make contact with you on availability for 2014.
All the best
John

john sent you a txt, total brain fade only just dawned on me who you are ,forgot you were a member on here :eek::doh2:

i would just like to say that in the future we wont be able to offer either this package or the 2015 hunt and fishing offer we have at the moment at such good prices, as from this year we are now having to charge 16 percent vat on daily rates and transfers. for these offers we are swallowing the vat charges, but will have to factor them in in the future. so if you are interested please contact us, cheers mike

i would just like to say that in the future we wont be able to offer either this package or the 2015 hunt and fishing offer we have at the moment at such good prices, as from this year we are now having to charge 16 percent vat on daily rates and transfers. for these offers we are swallowing the vat charges, but will have to factor them in in the future. so if you are interested please contact us, cheers mike

saving 16 % , will just about cover a blue duiker , hey spikey ?
or maybe a couple of extra days tiger fishing ..........

saving 16 % , will just about cover a blue duiker , hey spikey ?
or maybe a couple of extra days tiger fishing ..........

bluey as you booked and transferred your money before end of dec we are ok, as the rules only came into effect beginning of jan to have to charge the vat. so we might make some money on you ;)

bluey as you booked and transferred your money before end of dec we are ok, as the rules only came into effect beginning of jan to have to charge the vat. so we might make some money on you ;)

sounds likely ,mate
if me and the girl guide ,can make a crocalizard happen with the stick flinger .we will definitely make a hangover . :alligator:

still have availability so we would like to ask any non members/guests of AH who are interested please contact us.

with all those sable photos wetting peoples appetites, we still have availability this year for this hunt offer, and to remind you of the hunting(inc a sable)/fishing combo package for 2015 thats also in great deals on hunts worldwide section, cheers mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg