Zambia Hunt At Takeri Private Reserve Zambia 2024 & 2025

what an offer .....wow....bow hunt?

what an offer .....wow....bow hunt?

We have only had one bow hunter quite a few years ago.....I wasn't impressed with how his arrows worked....but yeah we can try...but it's stalking...no blinds etc as not my cup of tea as the saying goes.....might need some extra days, but could work out something with that...we can get you in quite close to some of the animals....others will be harder but could be done....just as said might take a bit longer days wise

I dont know... seems like that would be a stretch. Some high end critters on that list.

I won the bet, I won the bet. :P Cheerleader:

One hell of a deal being offered.

I won the bet, I won the bet. :P Cheerleader:

One hell of a deal being offered.
One bar manager couple hours ago ....( for info as said bed bout 5am or so....back at the Riverside bar here at the hotel after lunch bout 2pm)said to the girl running the bar...mmmm he is here but I left him a 5am and wasn't falling over or gibbering...he was good...he said I want to be like him when I grow up...had to say shush...madam sat just by...luckily on phone... :A Banana: :A Rock::E Celebrate::E Rofl:

It is one heck of a deal!(y)

One bar manager couple hours ago ....( for info as said bed bout 5am or so....back at the Riverside bar here at the hotel after lunch bout 2pm)said to the girl running the bar...mmmm he is here but I left him a 5am and wasn't falling over or gibbering...he was good...he said I want to be like him when I grow up...had to say shush...madam sat just by...luckily on phone... :A Banana: :A Rock::E Celebrate::E Rofl:

Don't need to be ratted out by an accomplice!

20230910_074943.jpg

Well guys I just realised I bought the land here in 2004.....so this year is my 20th anniversary of owning takeri....fingers crossed I will know next week if one of these packages is being taken for this year....but it would be great as its our 20th anniversary if we can have one more taker for 2024 , so come on you lovely ladies and gents what you waiting for....:A Thumbs Up::A Band::D Cheers:

Well guys I just realised I bought the land here in 2004.....so this year is my 20th anniversary of owning takeri....fingers crossed I will know next week if one of these packages is being taken for this year....but it would be great as its our 20th anniversary if we can have one more taker for 2024 , so come on you lovely ladies and gents what you waiting for....:A Thumbs Up::A Band::D Cheers:
Mike, will you be at DSC? I have a good friend looking and if so would like to drag him by. This is right up his alley, he just doesn’t know it yet.

Mike, will you be at DSC? I have a good friend looking and if so would like to drag him by. This is right up his alley, he just doesn’t know it yet.

Nope sorry only at sci ...can pm you my cell number for WhatsApp if that's any help..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamer44

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Saddlemaker wrote on Never Been's profile.
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll pass, Great luck in sell it . I don't think you'll have it long
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.