Yet another Star falls

Ridge Runner

AH ambassador
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
11,556
Location
Northeast Tennessee
Media
34
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Member of
NMLRA, SCI,
Hunted
East Cape, North West, Limpopo, South Africa, Zimbabwe
The Blonde that set out to prove not all blondes are dump, Lori Anderson cast member of WKRP in Cincinnati, past away on August 3rd, 2 days before her 80th birthday.
loni-anderson-c-1970s-HCYFER.jpg


Condolences to her family, friends, and coworkers.

She was a heartthrob to many of us.
 
b6a6909f-d74b-4305-b959-243cd20239ed-GettyImages1819853551.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,276
Members
169,326
Latest member
DenisBraun
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top