Would you like a Cigar?

Relaxing this afternoon after lunch :)

View attachment 469952

Ahhh, the Camacho Corojo! What a great cigar to relax with. Had a half dozen or so this weekend. Just seemed to be the go-to cigar of yardwork. Nothing more exciting than yardwork. Well, except maybe chasing lions in the Kalihari!!!
 
Kalahari Sun set.

852A2149-2D9C-41A0-8B0A-6325B0B45C28.jpeg
 
I did it gents, a dream come true. I am full of emotions.

0AD86D17-0C9F-4755-90BA-C2C00C83B416.jpeg
 
I did it gents, a dream come true. I am full of emotions.

View attachment 470143

Congrats my friend! Prayers answered for a safe and successful hunt for you and your team. That is an awesome picture, and worthy of a fine cigar in your honor this evening. Can not wait to hear how the whole story unfolds! Bravo!
 
View attachment 470192

Took this stick to Africa and back in April, she got a little wet on the way over and need to dry. A bit rough still.

Sure an improvement over sitting at my desk!

I like the stick, and the view from your office LOL

How in the world did you manage to bring a cigar back from Africa? Never heard of such. Then again, maybe you only realized once you got home. I do tend to find cigars squirreled away in a lot of different places after trips.
 
I like the stick, and the view from your office LOL

How in the world did you manage to bring a cigar back from Africa? Never heard of such. Then again, maybe you only realized once you got home. I do tend to find cigars squirreled away in a lot of different places after trips.

I over packed, and underperformed on my cigar consumption!

There was no way I was going to smoke this one and two others. The hydration gel pack leaked all over them.
 
It doesn’t get any better than this :)
Padron 3000

7323BA75-E72B-4143-B8B8-56B633087055.jpeg
 
sunset over the Kalahari :)

7C54ACFD-957F-4BDB-B596-51E1D511B574.jpeg
 
Gents, I’m in the US. I am tired of sitting and traveling. Left the Kalahari yesterday at 8:30, for a 6-8 hrs drive, 5 hrs at the airport, 16 hrs flt, and now a 2 hrs shuttle home. :(. I’ll start my hunt report prob tomorrow or Wed. Need to get my pictures in order.
 
Gents, I’m in the US. I am tired of sitting and traveling. Left the Kalahari yesterday at 8:30, for a 6-8 hrs drive, 5 hrs at the airport, 16 hrs flt, and now a 2 hrs shuttle home. :(. I’ll start my hunt report prob tomorrow or Wed. Need to get my pictures in order.
Traveling sucks. Get some rest because we need a good report ;)
 
Gents, I’m in the US. I am tired of sitting and traveling. Left the Kalahari yesterday at 8:30, for a 6-8 hrs drive, 5 hrs at the airport, 16 hrs flt, and now a 2 hrs shuttle home. :(. I’ll start my hunt report prob tomorrow or Wed. Need to get my pictures in order.
That will tire you out. Glad to here you are back, safe & sound.
 
My emojis are not working, they are probably on Africa time LOL!!!
 
Traveling sucks. Get some rest because we need a good report ;)

You got it (y) I’ll shoot you a PM with my number, so we talk on what you can expect of this hunt. Do’s & don’ts
 
Gents, I’m in the US. I am tired of sitting and traveling. Left the Kalahari yesterday at 8:30, for a 6-8 hrs drive, 5 hrs at the airport, 16 hrs flt, and now a 2 hrs shuttle home. :(. I’ll start my hunt report prob tomorrow or Wed. Need to get my pictures in order.

Glad you back on terra firma. My advice to you is to smoke heavily……
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top