Would you like a Cigar?

Have a great time!
 
Oliva V Melanio withe the East Cape Game-4-Safaris bush in the background. Life is good.
1625E2BF-EF93-4DA4-91D8-DB0648696B0C.jpeg
 
Victory cigar, scored twice, on two old warriors

3DFE72B0-C549-4CB5-B7E7-FA6A66C829F4.jpeg
 
Ok, I was going to tease you guys until my hunt report :ROFLMAO:

FC64531F-35B9-4C92-9B5A-B888A4B59085.jpeg
 
F26E691F-AC07-4125-B14B-110B77FCC1CD.jpeg
 
This morning :)

921DF0A9-B97A-40EA-A2B0-0B291A1B6674.jpeg
 
Look at his neck. :) The kudu are in the rut.

70DC4EBB-3928-4BC3-8CBC-76020BF98A2E.jpeg
 
Sorry brother, doing what I can from here :ROFLMAO:
 
My victory cigar, a Padron 1926 Series, in honor of Memorial Day, and the most challenging hunt of my life.
84923C09-6E06-4D82-ABCC-5C2C8FF001DC.jpeg
 
You’ll have to wait for the hunt report to get the details. In the mean time, here is another teaser :ROFLMAO:

B70502DF-BD50-4CF4-B74C-E8DBA7AB0FAE.jpeg
 
Last edited:
You’ll have to wait for the hunt report to get the details. In the mean time, here is another teaser :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 468945

What a grand old bushbuck! Congrats are definitely in order. And on this day, I again want to personally thank you for your service to protect my freedom. Because of men like you, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice, I am so blessed. Blessings to you as you enjoy your success in the field. And I told you needed more cigars, especially the way you are shooting!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top