Would you like a Cigar?

Well .....the Arizona Wildcats sure stunk up the court last night. Played themselves an exit from the tournament. Shit.

A chilly 93 degrees in the old Pueblo today.

Beating back the heat with some cold beer, and hanging out with my buddy, Don Pepin.

View attachment 459082

Sorry to see your boys go down. Guess I’m on the Peacock bandwagon now.
 
@RockSlinger404, yes sir. I guess I should have put that on the list as well. Cigars are ready, and have been aging in my humidor. Not taking as much as Uncle Mort did, but I'll have enough to even share a few. :)

What's the weather like in end of May into Jun? I'm guessing a bit colder than the Limpopo area.
The best would be to layer, nights and mornings will be cold, but during the day it will heat up quickly…
 
Wife, the pooches and I are enjoying a couple of days in N. Myrtle Beach, SC.

Kali is enjoying the cool grass, and I’m enjoying a Camacho cigar :)

1001F931-BCD3-4D6D-9EEE-63F1C482DDE6.jpeg
E8435710-84CB-4ABB-8E1F-75A60518C853.jpeg
 
View attachment 459564
Fabulous spring evening to enjoy a Perdomo.

Then again, could be raining or freezing, and it would still be a fabulous evening for a Perdomo!
We had a cold front blow in, snow on the mountain, rain and hail in the valley.
We went from the low 90's to this is just a few days. Never know what we'll get this time of year
IMG_20220330_083603550.jpg
 
Back to reality from N. myrtle Beach, and back to work tomorrow. Enjoying an Oliva V Melanio after cutting my lawn for the first time this year . Smoked a Nicaraguan seconds cigar while mowing :)

F60322E1-7984-4BD6-ABA6-120B69C21ACD.jpeg


75FC0E83-6DA9-410D-AF81-D480F1EBA943.jpeg
 
Those two on each end are fine smokes!!!
 
Those two on each end are fine smokes!!!
Did you notice the where on that Partagas? :A Thumbs Up:

The shop clerk recommended it, but your approval carries more weight. ;)

My shop at home quit carrying the Le Bijou, and it’s one of my favorites…so I splurged, but not as much as I did on the Partagas. Hopefully no buyers remorse.:E Shrug:
 
Look what I got today :). I like those Cuban Partagas too :ROFLMAO:

A5A0F406-B88D-450F-8548-25A7462CBD49.jpeg
 
Look what I got today :). I like those Cuban Partagas too :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 459850
Initiate buyers remorse :ROFLMAO:

They had a third of the humidor dedicated to Cubans…Partagas were “affordable” ones. Some Cohibas pushed $110 per stick. I’ll stick to Nicaraguans.
 
Can never go wrong with Nicaraguan cigars. Trust this Nicaraguan :ROFLMAO:
 
Humidor is running low, and I need to put together another order when I get back from vacay.
Stopped down to tbe local shop to buy an assortment. Gas prices aren't the only thing getting ridiculous in price.

Got my paw's on one of the new CAO Arcana Firewalkers.
IMG_20220331_173706509.jpg
IMG_20220331_173714872.jpg

I'll let this article explain it.
 
Romeo y Julieta, Joya Black, H. Upmann - Nothing like a good scotch and a cigar at the end of the week to relax. Only thing is like most things here is Australia they can be expensive so I order from the US of A unless I want Cuban.
 
Happy 60th birthday brother. It’s a great feeling to join this exclusive group! Smoke and fish away. I’ll smoke an Oliva Melanio to celebrate your special day
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,662
Members
169,601
Latest member
handbiljuncbild1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top