Would you like a Cigar?

Go into Cigar Page, and they have several models of travel humidors. Some look like mini Pelican cases.
 
I’m shopping for travel humidors, ya’ll got any recommendations?
I’m looking at one on Pipes & Cigars, 10 count. I’m not planning on the epic Mort Hill quantities, just 5-10.
I think Cigars international has a fathers day deal of a travel humidor with a cigar sampler selection
 
I bought this 20 count for my trip. I actually was able to get almost 40 cigars in it by putting the short Nub cigars on end with Robustos. It's larger than your looking for but it doesn't take up much space in your luggage + you could use it to put some other accessories in it if your not filling it up.

1623510441077.png
 
Hello all, just wondering if there are any cigar smokers here on the forum. If so, let us know which is your favorite one!

I like to light a cigar usually in the late afternoon and enjoy last few hours of daylight reading. Most times its a safari hunting book, others might be a book on oil and gas law. When on a hunting trip, its at the end of the day after a great hunt. I enjoy several brands from Dominican to Nicaraguan. Mostly VegaFina, La Aurora, Oliva (serie "g"). I have tasted numerous brands, but these are the ones found in my humidor.
I have two that I like. E. P. Carillo Pledge, and Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua. The Quattro is my favorite hands down and the Carillo Pledge a close second.
 
I believe that Cigar Page is a subsidiary of Cigars International.
 
$49.99 at Cigars International...while supplies last. Cigars included.
View attachment 406660
Thats not a bad deal at all... Basically a free traveldor.. those sticks, even if you catch each of them on "sale" are worth more than the $50 package price... and I legitimately like most of them (a few of them Ive never tried.. but the Oliva, RP1990, Man O War, Nica Libre, and the Torano are all very good smokes IMO)..
 
I believe that Cigar Page is a subsidiary of Cigars International.

Interesting, I had no idea. Based on the cigars I buy, I think CP has better prices than CI, plus the free shipping is always a plus. :ROFLMAO:
 
Interesting, I had no idea. Based on the cigars I buy, I think CP has better prices than CI, plus the free shipping is always a plus. :ROFLMAO:
I buy most of my sticks from Cigar Page, as the prices are usually the lowest. Occasionally, I will buy from cigars Intl when they offer some stellar deals.
 
Whenever I put in an order with cigar page, I alway get a box of 5 Vegas gold Connecticut's. My go to morning stick on weekends. I get them for $50. Cigar International charges $75 a box.
 
I have two that I like. E. P. Carillo Pledge, and Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua. The Quattro is my favorite hands down and the Carillo Pledge a close second.
The Quattro is a really good smoke. Top rated.
 
June in the desert....really...really...sucks. a high pressure ridge has settled on us, like a fat ladies rear on a toilet seat. Want to have a Cigar, but when I stepped outside, the inferno started melting my face. Will have to wait until at least 6:00 p.m.... sufferin sucatash!
 
June in the desert....really...really...sucks. a high pressure ridge has settled on us, like a fat ladies rear on a toilet seat. Want to have a Cigar, but when I stepped outside, the inferno started melting my face. Will have to wait until at least 6:00 p.m.... sufferin sucatash!
I don’t miss the June blast furnace. Just saw it’s supposed to be above 110 there until next weekend :oops:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top