Would you like a Cigar?

Nothing finer than smoking an Oliva V Melanio while watching Tombstone :)

F4A6109E-53BF-4697-8F0E-3DDC6DCA75B5.jpeg

I hear ya, one of those movies that if it’s on,, I’m are watching it. My wife says why I watch it when I know all the the movie & all great quotes by heart. :)

Cigar page has a deal on the axis mundi toro, in fresh packs. I just ordered 20, plus I used my accumulated points for a good deal.

20 @$65
40@$119
Have you smoked them before? I assume you have and like them a lot?

Have you smoked them before? I assume you have and like them a lot?

I have and like them very much. I have a full box in my humidor

Wife and I have been busy around the house, replacing old flooring. So, I think I earn a good Cuban for tonight. Smoking a Cuban Hoyo de Monterey Epicure No 2 I included pictures of the demo :) LOL!!! More to follow.
E327BD88-AB81-44F3-8977-76A5E6A7C087.jpeg
09014194-C281-40C5-9149-072EADE56E37.jpeg
AE976469-DA18-4A7F-B849-91697DBAAD5A.jpeg

Finish that up, the floors that is, and I got a job for you in Nashville! Looking good! Cigar and floors!

This is what the new floors look like. First time doing this, I’ve watched a bunch of YouTube videos. LOL!!!!

523FEDA7-212B-4A71-913E-3B7AA7DA0C39.jpeg
98CEFD21-E7BB-449A-9F62-D62356098F85.jpeg

Looks awesome!

BTW 30% off on My Father 10 Packs on CigarPage. Just while we’re talking awesome!

CAO Brazilia for the AM smoke - can't remember how long but this has been sitting in the humidor for quite some time (4-6 months maybe?). Very good, quite a pepper blast on the top but mellowed out quickly. Enjoyable smoke.
CAO - Brazilia.jpg

So I won’t be accused of not being equal opportunity, I’m smoking a My Father Le Bijou LOL!!!!

1EF7D81F-A5C3-4080-8352-D46F4649F491.jpeg

Nice. Is that Hickory or Walnut? It's always satisfying to complete a do it yourself project.
Its Hickory, and you are right, very satisfying. :)

CAO Brazilia for the AM smoke - can't remember how long but this has been sitting in the humidor for quite some time (4-6 months maybe?). Very good, quite a pepper blast on the top but mellowed out quickly. Enjoyable smoke.
View attachment 391618
My favorite CAO. Smoked many over the years since they were introduced.

A 3 cigar afternoon, along with the usual beers, and soon to be grilled Steaks. 2 Le Bijous, and a Comacho Corojo. The Comacho is much better after I let then rest for a few weeks.
Tried to take a nap this afternoon ( My old bones needed it) but.....the Heritage flight training was happening at the Air force base, and over Tucson. Low and loud. The rumbling thunder of afterburners.lol.
Watched Clint Eastwood last night in "The Mule". Pretty intense at the end. Never seen it before.
Prepping food, and watching Holly Holm knocking out Rhonda Rousey, in that past fight in Australia(Youtube)

Just finished up a Saturday evening Anniversary dinner with friends. 33 years the wife has held on to me, so not going to push my luck and maybe she keep me another 33. Finishing off with a MF Le Bijou after the day started with a MF The Judge. Excellent day all around!

Bought 20 of these off a Cigar Page deal. Each fresh pack is sealed with a tiny Boveda pack.
I haven't had one of these since last summer, when I purchased some from my local cigar shop, and had some serious burn issues with them.
IMG_20210307_165732797.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois