Would you like a Cigar?

Nice, what is the other label on the Liga No 9???
 
Nice, what is the other label on the Liga No 9???

It’s a limited edition square box press #9 that is only sold at shops that are registered DE Lounges...

Never had one before... but the #9 is probably my favorite DE stick outside of a couple of unico’s (velvet rat, UF13, and the L40 are all stellar IMO)... so I thought I’d grab a couple and give them a try...
 
Awesome, I’ve never seen them. I like all of those Ligas, excellent smokes. One of my favorites are the No 9 & Flying Pigs :)
 
Had this on my 5am while walking the dog. Pretty cold here so I figured why not have a smoke while I'm out in it...
Quattro Connecticut.jpg
 
Smoking a Monti White Series with some Amarula over crushed ice :)

7324D9CF-EC24-46F5-A5BF-603A44E852CB.jpeg
 
I've posted this before, but for those who like Maduro's, I highly recommend the Herrera Esteli. A smooth, yet complex Cigar.
My local shop charges about $10 per stick. I got a 10 pack from Cigarpage for $69.
IMG_20201204_182700568.jpg
 
Smoking an AVO Nicaragua.

69B4BBD7-2A41-44FF-A079-19D02CAEB5F2.jpeg
 
Had this early morning smoke - A bit too much that early in the morning. I was staggering around like a drunk man on the walk from the head rush....don't ask me why I chose this one.
I remember telling myself that the AM smokes would be a good time to take the lighter Connecticut's out....Plus this had a ton of pepper/spice in the first half. Not good when you don't even take your own advice (no wonder no one else does :D )

CAO - Bones.jpg
 
The blood cigar. Went to grab a stick out of my cigar jar. The lid and seal broke, and I cut my damn finger, and was bleeding like the proverbial stuck pig. Never a band-aid around when you need one.
I knew it was going to be a bad day when a powerline snapped at 4:30 this morning, while getting ready for work.
IMG_20201216_161525169.jpg
 
Well sh*t, hate it when that happens. Don’t feel bad, I thought I had the Chinese Flu, but thank God my test came back negative. Have not had a smoke in four days :(
 
The blood cigar. Went to grab a stick out of my cigar jar. The lid and seal broke, and I cut my damn finger, and was bleeding like the proverbial stuck pig. Never a band-aid around when you need one.
I knew it was going to be a bad day when a powerline snapped at 4:30 this morning, while getting ready for work.
View attachment 379763
Yikes! So, do blood cigars taste better?
 
Well sh*t, hate it when that happens. Don’t feel bad, I thought I had the Chinese Flu, but thank God my test came back negative. Have not had a smoke in four days :(
Hopefully you’re feeling better soon.
 
That's what I believe. I had stuffed up sinuses, body aches, chills, sore throat and no energy. So, on Sun I tickled my brain (Covid test), and today got the negative results. I hope we feel better soon, we are planning on heading south to visit my parents, but not if we are still sick.
 
That's what I believe. I had stuffed up sinuses, body aches, chills, sore throat and no energy. So, on Sun I tickled my brain (Covid test), and today got the negative results. I hope we feel better soon, we are planning on heading south to visit my parents, but not if we are still sick.
I had that last February, just when the Covid-19 panic was escalating. Spent about a day and a half in bed, and was fine after about 2 days, fortunately. They didn't have covid tests, and I thought I, shit, I'm a gonner.
 
Funny you say that, my wife and I were sick in Feb before all this crap. I was in bed for 4-5 days, out without any lick of energy. When we went to see our doc, she was dressed up like if she was going to a chemical warfare, and wouldn't get close to us, just to take our vitals. I think she knew something before everyone in the country knew. Based on everything I've read on it, I believe wife and I had it. After I got better, it took me almost 3-4 weeks for a cigar to taste good.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,571,762
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top