Would you like a Cigar?

Nice, what is the other label on the Liga No 9???

Nice, what is the other label on the Liga No 9???

It’s a limited edition square box press #9 that is only sold at shops that are registered DE Lounges...

Never had one before... but the #9 is probably my favorite DE stick outside of a couple of unico’s (velvet rat, UF13, and the L40 are all stellar IMO)... so I thought I’d grab a couple and give them a try...

Awesome, I’ve never seen them. I like all of those Ligas, excellent smokes. One of my favorites are the No 9 & Flying Pigs :)

Had this on my 5am while walking the dog. Pretty cold here so I figured why not have a smoke while I'm out in it...
Quattro Connecticut.jpg

Smoking a Monti White Series with some Amarula over crushed ice :)

7324D9CF-EC24-46F5-A5BF-603A44E852CB.jpeg

I've posted this before, but for those who like Maduro's, I highly recommend the Herrera Esteli. A smooth, yet complex Cigar.
My local shop charges about $10 per stick. I got a 10 pack from Cigarpage for $69.
IMG_20201204_182700568.jpg

Smoking an AVO Nicaragua.

69B4BBD7-2A41-44FF-A079-19D02CAEB5F2.jpeg

Had this early morning smoke - A bit too much that early in the morning. I was staggering around like a drunk man on the walk from the head rush....don't ask me why I chose this one.
I remember telling myself that the AM smokes would be a good time to take the lighter Connecticut's out....Plus this had a ton of pepper/spice in the first half. Not good when you don't even take your own advice (no wonder no one else does :D )

CAO - Bones.jpg

The blood cigar. Went to grab a stick out of my cigar jar. The lid and seal broke, and I cut my damn finger, and was bleeding like the proverbial stuck pig. Never a band-aid around when you need one.
I knew it was going to be a bad day when a powerline snapped at 4:30 this morning, while getting ready for work.
IMG_20201216_161525169.jpg

Well sh*t, hate it when that happens. Don’t feel bad, I thought I had the Chinese Flu, but thank God my test came back negative. Have not had a smoke in four days :(

The blood cigar. Went to grab a stick out of my cigar jar. The lid and seal broke, and I cut my damn finger, and was bleeding like the proverbial stuck pig. Never a band-aid around when you need one.
I knew it was going to be a bad day when a powerline snapped at 4:30 this morning, while getting ready for work.
View attachment 379763
Yikes! So, do blood cigars taste better?

Well sh*t, hate it when that happens. Don’t feel bad, I thought I had the Chinese Flu, but thank God my test came back negative. Have not had a smoke in four days :(
Hopefully you’re feeling better soon.

Seasonal flu?

That's what I believe. I had stuffed up sinuses, body aches, chills, sore throat and no energy. So, on Sun I tickled my brain (Covid test), and today got the negative results. I hope we feel better soon, we are planning on heading south to visit my parents, but not if we are still sick.

That's what I believe. I had stuffed up sinuses, body aches, chills, sore throat and no energy. So, on Sun I tickled my brain (Covid test), and today got the negative results. I hope we feel better soon, we are planning on heading south to visit my parents, but not if we are still sick.
I had that last February, just when the Covid-19 panic was escalating. Spent about a day and a half in bed, and was fine after about 2 days, fortunately. They didn't have covid tests, and I thought I, shit, I'm a gonner.

Funny you say that, my wife and I were sick in Feb before all this crap. I was in bed for 4-5 days, out without any lick of energy. When we went to see our doc, she was dressed up like if she was going to a chemical warfare, and wouldn't get close to us, just to take our vitals. I think she knew something before everyone in the country knew. Based on everything I've read on it, I believe wife and I had it. After I got better, it took me almost 3-4 weeks for a cigar to taste good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois