Would you like a Cigar?

That's good to know they are affiliated with hunting! Thanks for putting that up @postoak (y)
 
Yes, it seems we aren't the only hunters who smoke cigars!
 
I just bought a 10-pack of Cohiba Red Dot Corona's for $69.98 at CigarPage. I see them listed at $58.00 for a 5-pack other places.

I feel like I'm in the midst of a feeding frenzy. :) The Drew Estate cigars have increased in price from $60 to $74.50 in just two days since I got mine.

Any other bargains you see there?
 
D278F77E-6010-4388-BFC9-0C366D0BD2D9.jpeg

had this while hurricane prepping on the dock quite enjoyable.
 
I just bought a 10-pack of Cohiba Red Dot Corona's for $69.98 at CigarPage. I see them listed at $58.00 for a 5-pack other places.

I feel like I'm in the midst of a feeding frenzy. :) The Drew Estate cigars have increased in price from $60 to $74.50 in just two days since I got mine.

Any other bargains you see there?
Cigars International has a "Bulkamania" sale going on for various 10 packs, but no Cohibas.
 
Was it PARA45 who first mentioned cigarpage? Thanks PARA!
 
View attachment 373854
Finally dug our from zeta enough to relax a bit.

Where abouts are ya Thriller that you were impacted by Zeta. I have heard from folks as far as Rome Ga with trees down and loss of power. Ground zero is my fishing grounds in Cocodrie. I saw drone footage of my budfies old fish camp. Ruined. No roof, party porch downstairs gone. Very sad really. Lots of memories and very few old fish camps left. Hurricanes having their way on the older structures.
 
Where abouts are ya Thriller that you were impacted by Zeta. I have heard from folks as far as Rome Ga with trees down and loss of power. Ground zero is my fishing grounds in Cocodrie. I saw drone footage of my budfies old fish camp. Ruined. No roof, party porch downstairs gone. Very sad really. Lots of memories and very few old fish camps left. Hurricanes having their way on the older structures.
Down in Fairhope and the camp is around Monroeville Alabama. Could have been a whole lot worse but could have been a lot better too. These things aren’t supposed to still be coming in late October.
 
Wrapping it up and shutting it down...

Not much time to enjoy a nice cigar left here in SoCal. I’m shutting it down out here, less than 5 days before my wife and I start the long drive to Tennessee for the relocation (*family reasons...Alzheimers in the family to manage).

I’ve enjoyed this yard and house immensely over the past 6 years. Lots of gatherings and parties, plenty of wine and dining. It’s poignant to say the least...and it’s a special time.

Balvenie Doublewood Scotch...Partagas Anejados. 70 degrees out...

Life is good.
 

Attachments

  • 7EB52EA8-440B-4B20-BA42-5B0B7850C762.jpeg
    7EB52EA8-440B-4B20-BA42-5B0B7850C762.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 142
Wrapping it up and shutting it down...

Not much time to enjoy a nice cigar left here in SoCal. I’m shutting it down out here, less than 5 days before my wife and I start the long drive to Tennessee for the relocation (*family reasons...Alzheimers in the family to manage).

I’ve enjoyed this yard and house immensely over the past 6 years. Lots of gatherings and parties, plenty of wine and dining. It’s poignant to say the least...and it’s a special time.

Balvenie Doublewood Scotch...Partagas Anejados. 70 degrees out...

Life is good.
Hope the move goes well for you. !
 
Wrapping it up and shutting it down...

Not much time to enjoy a nice cigar left here in SoCal. I’m shutting it down out here, less than 5 days before my wife and I start the long drive to Tennessee for the relocation (*family reasons...Alzheimers in the family to manage).

I’ve enjoyed this yard and house immensely over the past 6 years. Lots of gatherings and parties, plenty of wine and dining. It’s poignant to say the least...and it’s a special time.

Balvenie Doublewood Scotch...Partagas Anejados. 70 degrees out...

Life is good.
x2 - Good luck on the relocation @rnovi !!
 
After a brutal summer, the weather is getting nice, and I can finally get motivated to get some outdoor projects done, without cooking like a baked tater.

One of my favorite morning Connecticut's, good coffee, and chores awaiting.

I've been having a hard time keeping my paws off the Trump victory cigars. Will wait until Tuesday night. I don't want to jinx anything. Lol.
IMG_20201031_094328190.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,657
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top