Would you like a Cigar?

Glad you like it. I’ve posted a picture of one a while back. they are one my favorite Camachos.
I bought a 5 pack of them, based on your recommendation, after I tried a single from the Cigar shop. Darn good smoke!

Took a break from the morning shopping & errands, to enjoy a 5 Vegas Gold Connecticut, and some Coffee. Really like these. Kinda like buttery toast.
20191221_091110.jpeg

Stopped by the Cigar shop to buy a handful of Super Premiums for Christmas. Brought a couple of the Black Pearl Morados to Jacob the Tobacconist for Christmas. He likes Cameroon Wrappers. In turn, he gave me a couple, including this LFD Cameroon Cabinet.
20191221_111555.jpeg

Some Super premiums for my Christmas fiesta.

Padron 1962
Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro
Davidoff Nicauragua
Aston VSG
Arturo Fuente Opus X Shark 2019 ($45)
20191221_120959~2.jpeg

Arturo Fuente - Don Carlos No.2

94 Rated stick. Excellent smoke.

Try one if you get a chance.
20191221_162437.jpeg

Gurkha Beast.
I'm not a big fan of Gurkha, however, I got a free 5 Pack with my last CI order.

6.5 x 58. The smoke output on this thing is insane.
About half way thru the Cigar, it started to unravel. The flavor was decent,.
20191222_161449.jpeg

Last edited:
I have had the same thing happened to me with the last two cigars that I got from a buddy of mine. Not bad overall. Flavor was OK.

Have not had good luck with Gurkha at all. The last one I tried would not stay lit, must've had to relight it 10x. Brother in law had similar issues with his. Flavor was meh at best

Some Super premiums for my Christmas fiesta.

Padron 1962
Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro
Davidoff Nicauragua
Aston VSG
Arturo Fuente Opus X Shark 2019 ($45)
View attachment 320425

Say what? You sending those to your old pal Mort in Nashville? I am speechless. LOL

Merry Christmas to you all, and may your Christmas morning stogie be your best ever!

Say what? You sending those to your old pal Mort in Nashville? I am speechless. LOL

Merry Christmas to you all, and may your Christmas morning stogie be your best ever!
Stop on by. I have a full bottle of Scotch, and some fine Cigars I'll share. Festivities begin tomorrow afternoon.

Caldwell - The King is dead

Great smoke, even with the crazy name.
20191223_174713.jpeg

An El Rey Del Mundo Flor De llaneza. A wonderful torpedo cigar with a cup of coffee on a glorious Christmas Morning.
Blessings to you all this day!
IMG_1457.JPG

Merry Christmas, Mort. I'll have to try one of those El Rey's one of these days.

Perdomo Factory Tour Maduro

I didn't particularly think it was worth the price. Non-offensive, not very complex. I guess I would call it charred wood. 1/2" ash before it fell but it stayed lit pretty well. I've had better...

Casa Fernandez - Aganorsa Reserva, to end the work week. Well made, and good burning. Pretty good, medium bodied smoke. First time I've had one
20191227_173419.jpeg

Perdomo Factory Tour Maduro

I didn't particularly think it was worth the price. Non-offensive, not very complex. I guess I would call it charred wood. 1/2" ash before it fell but it stayed lit pretty well. I've had better...

Not a big Perdomo fan either. But to each his own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineGr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg