Would you like a Cigar?

I had a short brown Liga Melanio in my pie hole this evening. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Liga.jpg
 
Personally going with an El Rey Del Mundo Reserva Salado for SN Football on the porch with the Mr Heater rolling.
IMG_1370.JPG
 
@Mort Hill, your ashtray looks like mine. :ROFLMAO::LOL: My wife gives me sh*t for being full. :p
 
I cracked open a brand new Goose Island Bourbon County Stout and grabbed a dark wrapper Tabak for the first time.

It was a letdown compared to the lighter wrapper Tabak (which gave great creamy coffee notes). This was just not anywhere near as flavorful and had no other redeeming tobacco flavors to save it.

It got soggy in the middle at 65 humidity and wouldn't stay lit. Of course a relight at this stage became bitter. And thus I say an early farewell to a mediocre smoke
 
@Mort Hill, your ashtray looks like mine. :ROFLMAO::LOL: My wife gives me sh*t for being full. :p

That’s what a good weather front is for. Blows ashes everywhere but ashtray is empty. Amazing....[emoji23]
 
I cracked open a brand new Goose Island Bourbon County Stout and grabbed a dark wrapper Tabak for the first time.

It was a letdown compared to the lighter wrapper Tabak (which gave great creamy coffee notes). This was just not anywhere near as flavorful and had no other redeeming tobacco flavors to save it.

It got soggy in the middle at 65 humidity and wouldn't stay lit. Of course a relight at this stage became bitter. And thus I say an early farewell to a mediocre smoke
What's a Goose Island Bourbon Stout?
 
What's a Goose Island Bourbon Stout?

It's a 14.5% alcohol stout beer aged in whiskey barrels. It comes out in the retail stores once a year on Black Friday for like $15 a pint bottle. Needless to say it's good if you like chocolate, coffee, and oak flavors

I think I have about 50 bottles downstairs from 2012 to 2019 vintage (y)
 
Stopped by the Cigar shop today. They had wondered where I've been lately. Picked up a handful of sticks. I spent an hour at the lounge, and had a Don Pepin Garcia -Blue 2019 Anniversario. Fabulous smoke. Going to pick up some more of those next weekend.

Here's a Don Pepin Cuban Classic, pairing nicely with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, on a Saturday afternoon.
20191214_155003.jpeg
20191214_155059.jpeg
 
Really enjoyed the La Perla Habana - Black Pearl Morado's, I got on the last order. Decided to try a box of the Maduros.very reasonably priced, plus the 25% discounts makes it that much sweeter.
20191216_173748.jpeg
 
This is funny but actually quite worrisome if I was Ashton.

I have a box of Ashton and the warning stamp they burned into the box says "cigars contain many of the SAFE carcinogens found in cigarettes..."

Hoping to get a free box for saving their ass from the ATF, I emailed them a couple weeks ago. No reply...guess I'll call the ATF (y)
 
Wow, but WTF Ovet????
 
Glad you like it. I’ve posted a picture of one a while back. they are one my favorite Camachos.
 
I smoked this Acid last night.

C56D62DC-9B15-4713-9185-A361358ED747.jpeg
 
Smoked these two nights ago

6EACFE0B-46B3-442C-9ADB-825AA8B56541.jpeg
A9FD241F-0D76-4985-B645-7BB909F2E0F6.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,066
Members
169,487
Latest member
KathyKidwe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top