Would you like a Cigar?

A sad story from Leftist PC police world. I just got word from a Youtube cigar channel that I subsribe to, that Youtube is demonitizing all channels related to tobacco, alcohol, and firearms.

This guy has over 100,000 subscribers, and it is a chunk of his income in add revenues.

Liberal censorship at its finest.
 
It doesn't surprise me one bit!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 3.11.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 3.11.07 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 217
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 3.11.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 3.11.11 PM.png
    666.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 3.11.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 3.11.13 PM.png
    840 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
That translates into " Milk of mother", or "Mothers milk"

Never heard of it, but I like a good milky Maduro.[emoji3]
 
Damn you @Royal27 !!!

I’m leaving on a hunt in 2 weeks.. I’m not supposed to be spending money right now... but I can’t resist a good Madurai...

You’re killing my warthog budget!

[emoji846]
 
That translates into " Milk of mother", or "Mothers milk"

Never heard of it, but I like a good milky Maduro.[emoji3]

And when you read the description and reviews they are spot on. It's a small batch deal. Only like 400 cigars made this go around.

Damn you @Royal27 !!!

I’m leaving on a hunt in 2 weeks.. I’m not supposed to be spending money right now... but I can’t resist a good Madurai...

You’re killing my warthog budget!

[emoji846]

LOL!

You won't regret it.
 
Oliva Masters Blend 3 after mowing the yard.

20190629_133817.jpg
 
In addition to my regulars, there is a new flavor on deck for this afternoon's BBQ. At 108 degrees out, it's going to be a sweaty one. Ice cold beer, will be in attendance as well.

San Cristobal -Revelation
20190629_143052.jpeg
 
The aftetnoon Cigar fest continues.....Just finished off the San Cristobal - Revelation. I like just about everything that comes out of the My Father factory, except this cigar. A very acidic oak flavor, mixed with old leather, and light spice. Not very good for an almost $10 stick.

Started the afternoon with a CAO Flathead V660. Its like a chocolate bar Cigar. Good stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JSD
Moving on from the battery acid taste of the San Cristobal Revelation........a Don Pepin Garcia original "Blue", in Toro Grande box press. A beefy chunk of a Cigar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JSD
[emoji3]
20190629_174503.jpeg

Beside the great flavor, the draw on this cigar is always amazing.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: JSD
I want to try one of those. My local shop hasn't been carrying any.

It's one of my favorites right now.

The aftetnoon Cigar fest continues.....Just finished off the San Cristobal - Revelation. I like just about everything that comes out of the My Father factory, except this cigar. A very acidic oak flavor, mixed with old leather, and light spice. Not very good for an almost $10 stick.

Started the afternoon with a CAO Flathead V660. Its like a chocolate bar Cigar. Good stuff.

660 is outstanding. The relevation is ok but that's about it....
 
The Revelation just didn't jive with my pallet. Very acidic aftertaste.
 
Oh and apparently Cigar Federation is here in Dallas. I ordered those Leche de Mama cigars yesterday and they showed up today. :A Banana:
 
Oh and apparently Cigar Federation is here in Dallas. I ordered those Leche de Mama cigars yesterday and they showed up today. :A Banana:

Yep.. they’re in the metroplex...

FWIW the owners of CF are also the owners of Ezra Zion cigars (they roll some really good sticks)...
 
FWIW the owners of CF are also the owners of Ezra Zion cigars (they roll some really good sticks)...

Didn't realize that!

I got a Ezra Zion all my ex's along with the shipment. Want to try one more before I get at least a five pack of those.
 
Sometimes, those boutique Cigars are made especially for the shop that sells them. Very limited runs, and sometimes hard to get, when they sell out quickly.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,791
Members
169,854
Latest member
SunnyGerra
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top