Would you like a Cigar?

Happy belated birthday Oscar!
 
Fonseca.
IMG-1444.jpg
 
Occasionally I do....prefer Rocky Patels, but like the Oliva's also.
The Olivia . Are good people. It’s no longer a tabaco farm but there grandfather bought land in north fl when we grew shade leaf.
They still have the farm though it’s a pine plantation now. They still come up and hunt every year.
Good people and good tabaco
 
This is more than a month old already, but @Frederik and I had an epic visit just before the year ticked over.

@VertigoBE left some EXCELLENT AJ Fernandez San Lotano Requiem Habano Gran Toro cigars for us to enjoy when he visited.

Paired with both Talisker 10yr and Lagvulin 16yr, this made for some memorable moments.

20241230_183803.jpg


But damn these are expensive newly acquired tastes:LOL:
 
Those San Lotanos are tasty cigars. (y)
 
I have to admit, first time I had one right after another cigar on an empty stomach, that thing put me flat! World spinning and wasted whiskey, no I am better prepared :LOL:
 
Went to Bainbridge, GA, to hunt quails, and of course smoke cigars while chasing those little birds. Oh, and I hunted quails in GA and in the snow. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4151.jpeg
 
I have to admit, first time I had one right after another cigar on an empty stomach, that thing put me flat! World spinning and wasted whiskey, no I am better prepared :LOL:

Oh yeah, you need to have some food before smoking those full body cigars. You won’t make that mistake again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
I enjoyed this today. Nice even burn and draw. It made working on my Landrover a bit more relaxing.
F5FA89C0-C18D-4D52-8377-E4D3BFA25118.jpeg
C2A60456-6A4F-405A-AAC8-64D7C56B925D.jpeg
 

In Riviera Maya for my oldest son’s wedding this week and resort has a cigar bar. Amanda keeping me in Cuban Partagas #[emoji640] and I am happy, happy happy!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4148.JPG
    IMG_4148.JPG
    566.6 KB · Views: 112
In Riviera Maya for my oldest son’s wedding this week and resort has a cigar bar. Amanda keeping me in Cuban Partagas #[emoji640] and I am happy, happy happy!

You shaved; you look distinguished. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh, and the hat. You look like you should be working in a Nicaraguan tobacco farm next to Mr. Fuente. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1740662737283.png
 
Amazing about the snow.
Did you hunt with south wind?

The first afternoon hunt there was a light breeze from the North, and the next day was calm with no wind at all. Beautiful days to hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,469
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top