Would you like a Cigar?

Ashton VSG...a bit tight draw on this one but good smoke
20230703_221956.jpg
 
Absolutely second this, also a lover on the Serie D but lately the last few i have had been very clogged.

Was recommended this JOYA... can't take to it at the moment.
I had a Partagas Serie D No 6 last night. I used to love Partagas, however the last few I've had were all clogged. Cuban experience...

IMG_0481.jpeg
 
Had an Oliva Saison and RP Vintage 1990 while I was out working on the farm and making mesquite smoked ribs.
18DA683C-83A2-40A9-BE48-6FB640F72E2C.jpeg

E282A3A4-EF25-4414-A73E-DED8246F2433.jpeg


Probably gonna have another Oliva today with fireworks . Happy Independence Day to my fellow traitors to the Crown. ;)

To the rest, happy Tuesday. :cool:
 
I’m glad you did, I smoked another this afternoon, it is a great smoke. (y)
 
Metallica also markets the Blackened Whiskey. I'm mostly a beer guy, but I would try some.
 
No introduction necessary. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0152.jpeg
 
Glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I’ve had terrible luck with about 20 of them, to the point where I don’t buy them anymore. If I recall correctly only three smoked well, all the others did not. :cry:
 
Glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I’ve had terrible luck with about 20 of them, to the point where I don’t buy them anymore. If I recall correctly only three smoked well, all the others did not. :cry:
Smoked well meaning didn’t like flavor or inconsistent burn?
 
The majorly of them didn’t burn well, had to relight too many times, some would canoe. The one that burn well, we’re good with good flavor.
 
The majorly of them didn’t burn well, had to relight too many times, some would canoe. The one that burn well, we’re good with good flavor.
Do you age? What’s humidity of your humidor?

Most cigar places keep at 70-72 to prevent cracking. I keep my humidor at 64-65. Has made all the difference and I never struggle with that issue now.
 
I usually do not age them if bought from a store, if they are shipped sometimes. These cigars were bought from reputable stores and smoked either the same day or day after. Maybe I’m just unlucky with them. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,299
Members
169,520
Latest member
VerlaButle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top