Would you have seen it?

I think we all here know you well enough to understand your intentions.
Live and learn as we all do.
Cheers mate.
Thank you so much for being so understanding , Bee Maa . It is the most dangerous and exciting sport in the entire world . I intend to take an African Leopard as well ... hopefully, before I turn 83 years old in 2023.
 
My humble apologies , Opposite Pole . I have an addiction to panther shooting . It is the most thrilling sport in this entire world ... rivalled by none .

No need to apologise, it’s all fun and games here.

I haven’t had an opportunity to hunt cats yet (except the feral domestic ones) but it’s definitely on my bucket list.
 
Yikes :eek::eek::eek:

I like most on here didn't find it the first time looking for it!
 
two.jpg
I thought it was higher and to the left as i have circled. Now I see it as it was pointed out
 
I think most were looking for a bigger bodied cat....
 
View attachment 344276 This is quite easy. It is on the left side of the tree trunk .
Perfect position for the frontal brain shot , if the shikaree aims at the region ,right between the 2 eyes. Leopards/ panthers will always attempt to hide in that sort of ground , because they are well aware that it mixes with their skin. The cat in question is aware of the photographer’s presence.
Good eye Major Khan
 
I think most were looking for a bigger bodied cat....
The smallest panthers/ leopards are the most cunning , IvW ( But you probably already know that ) . They can hide in holes in the ground , extremely deviously It took me several minutes to notice this brute .
7E2287EB-7D29-475B-A297-FE5F03D41545.jpeg

60B4C9FF-E03F-46A7-9138-3076C27D4A82.jpeg
 
AAIm3z4.img
 

Attachments

  • AAIm3z4.jpg
    AAIm3z4.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 222
leopard.jpg


Easy one.
 

Attachments

  • leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 233
can-you-find-the-perfectly-camouflaged-snow-leopard-hidden-on-49594520.png
 

Attachments

  • can-you-find-the-perfectly-camouflaged-snow-leopard-hidden-on-49594520.png
    can-you-find-the-perfectly-camouflaged-snow-leopard-hidden-on-49594520.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 227
I'm dead meat on the original post. That is one smart cat.
 
No takers on the other two looks like....
 
I think I can see a tail there

IMG_2178.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top