Would you have seen it?

ntmoqhyurqucuvn0jsas.jpg

Try again....

Attachments

• ntmoqhyurqucuvn0jsas.jpg
    ntmoqhyurqucuvn0jsas.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
Took me several tries over a couple of minutes, but then it just popped out at me. My myopic wife couldn't find it when I showed her! LOL.

Reactions: IvW
the big difference here for us is the two dimensional aspect of pictures wheras in the natural setting there is the third dimension and perspective to aid in the spotting of animals.

An excellent point!(y)

My humble apologies , Opposite Pole . I have an addiction to panther shooting . It is the most thrilling sport in this entire world ... rivalled by none .
Friend Ponton
Two things stop me hunting panther
1 it is illegal
2 where it is legal as in Namibia it is to dear for me.
Cheers my Friend
Bob Nelson

Friend Ponton
Two things stop me hunting panther
1 it is illegal
2 where it is legal as in Namibia it is to dear for me.
Cheers my Friend
Bob Nelson
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by Panther because it is a general term.
There are several types of Panther, for instance Tiger, Jaguar and Leopard are all Panthers.
Leopard, which I believe is what we've been trying to spot in this thread, is legal to hunt in Africa.
Several countries allow you to do so including RSA, Zimbabwe and Namibia to name a few.

Last edited:
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by Panther because it is a general term.
There are several types of Panther, for instance Tiger, Jaguar and Leopard are all Panthers.
Leopard, which I believe is what we've been trying to spot in this thread, is legal to hunt in Africa.
Several countries allow you to do so including RSA, Zimbabwe and Namibia to name a few.
BeeMaa
I was referring to the Indian panther that you can't hunt and the African leopard you can hunt.
Cheer mate Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg