Would you have seen it?

Hoas

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 11, 2014
Messages
992
Reaction score
2,802
Media
603
Articles
302
Would you have spotted the leopard in time?? :D

IMG-20200422-WA0003.jpg
 
I'm humbled by the agonizing length of time it took me to find it....
 
The spotted Leopard
 
Only after I stepped on him, thats really good camo
 
Wow, even after I found it, it took another minute for me to determine which way it was facing. That is impressive.
 
Very impressive
 
I must admit, it took me some time !
 
Would you have spotted the leopard in time?? :D

View attachment 343925
I sent this to 4 PHs and told them they had 20 seconds to find him. I sat back and watched the chat list and their messages. It tied them all in knots!! But their torrid flow of cursing and swearing just MADE MY DAY!!! Thank you!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
I had to zoom on my phone and then it was pretty easy, but couldn't find it looking at 2"x2.5" screen
 
More than half a minute. I'd be the main course in his lunch.
 
It took a bit but I also found him.

Right now I am looking for some new camo....
 
Don't shoot! I can't tell if it has balls yet!
 
Well damn....it only took me 10 minutes to find it.[emoji15]
 
At least I'll die know he had a stomach ache from trying to eat me.

It only took 3 attempts, twice on the phone and now the computer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,808
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top