Woodleigh Reloading Manuals For Sale, With A Twist

Wildcatter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
I put away my last 4 copies of the Woodleigh manual thinking they might be worth a bunch more some day. I have decided to put 3 of the 4 up for sale here at $110 which is what I had sold them for over the last two months. Here is a little extra! With each purchase, I will include an extra book including either Fine Gunmaking Double Shotgun by Hughes, Purdey’s The Guns and the Family by Beaumont, or The Perfect Shot mini edition for Africa by Robertson. First come first serve on the extra book as I only have one copy of each.

Here is another twist. Once the first three manuals sell, I’ll post the last manual up on the pay it forward thread!

Thanks,

RC
E2223D19-64E1-467C-A4FD-693F6FBB81FA.jpeg
B98BF350-0B1E-4EE9-A9D1-A0A146ACA045.jpeg
A795F138-C2C5-478D-A4F4-679528E43F8A.jpeg
E74E395C-6A84-4857-A21F-71F4A63A9596.jpeg

Very nice @Wildcatter
If I were in the US, I would be all over this offer. :)

Good luck with the sale, you will make a few people very happy!

I put away my last 4 copies of the Woodleigh manual thinking they might be worth a bunch more some day. I have decided to put 3 of the 4 up for sale here at $110 which is what I had sold them for over the last two months. Here is a little extra! With each purchase, I will include an extra book including either Fine Gunmaking Double Shotgun by Hughes, Purdey’s The Guns and the Family by Beaumont, or The Perfect Shot mini edition for Africa by Robertson. First come first serve on the extra book as I only have one copy of each.

Here is another twist. Once the first three manuals sell, I’ll post the last manual up on the pay it forward thread!

Thanks,

RCView attachment 465557View attachment 465558View attachment 465560View attachment 465561
I will take your offer. I would like your Africa extra book please sir. I will send you a check. I will PM you

Manual number 2 goes to Rare Breed along with the Purdey book.

One manual left and the buyer gets the Double Shotgun book for free!

I will post the last one for free in the Pay it Forward section once the last of the three has sold.

Thanks again!

RC

Last manual for sale folks. Then I’ll put my very last copy in the Pay it Forward section. The second I get an offer and payment confirmed, I’ll post it.

I can get your manual out in tomorrow’s mail as I have a big run to make so let me know. I’ll take trades for Swift 7mm and 416 bullets or 577/650 Woodleighs.

@SLG thanks for the heads up. Just called them and have a copy on the way.

Reactions: SLG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusM4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you