Woodgrain pattern Hydrodip stock

Ronnie Pace

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I saw a post that had a rifle with a Brown Precision synthetic stock that had been hydro dipped in a wood grain pattern that looked fantastic and could not tell it was not a walnut stock. I have been trying to find the post again to ask the OP where he had it done but have had no luck with my search. Can anyone help me out?

I vaguely remember that post, did some searching but could not find it either.

I actually looked into doing this. Contacted the place and it's only $125. Decided not to since my gun is stainless, but wouldn't hesitate on a blued/synthetic gun. It does look awesome!

I actually looked into doing this. Contacted the place and it's only $125. Decided not to since my gun is stainless, but wouldn't hesitate on a blued/synthetic gun. It does look awesome!

Which company did you contact? The one that did this one is out of business I have been told. I have a Steyr Model MIII Professional with the shiny black stock and after looking at what a stock duplicated in wood would cost this is a much better alternative.

Which company did you contact? The one that did this one is out of business I have been told. I have a Steyr Model MIII Professional with the shiny black stock and after looking at what a stock duplicated in wood would cost this is a much better alternative.
H and H Customs in Texas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.