Windhoek lockdown? Does this mean tourists also?

I just watched health ministers speech. He clarified that tourists with prior arrangements will be allowed to travel freely
 
I know several of you that are going to Namibia this summer. Good luck with the hunting and the covid mess.
 
I just watched health ministers speech. He clarified that tourists with prior arrangements will be allowed to travel freely
I read the speech, but it didn't mention tourists being able to travel. Where are you able to access the speech online?
 
Ministry of health and social services FB page. The video is on there it’s about 30 minutes long
 
Here's the relevant part for those of us traveling to Namibia:

Regulation No. 11: Restrictions relating to entry into Namibia:

Entry into Namibia by air or road is permitted during this period. Travellers who have made

prior arrangements can proceed to their destinations. Tourists who wish to depart Namibia

through or traversing via the restricted areas (by road or by air) will be granted passage on

providing relevant proof.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,586
Members
170,066
Latest member
StephenToo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top