Windhoek lockdown? Does this mean tourists also?

I just watched health ministers speech. He clarified that tourists with prior arrangements will be allowed to travel freely

I just watched health ministers speech. He clarified that tourists with prior arrangements will be allowed to travel freely
Correct.

Attachments

• Address by HE President Hage G. Geingob, 29th COVID-19 Update, 15 June 2021.pdf
    369.7 KB · Views: 91
I know several of you that are going to Namibia this summer. Good luck with the hunting and the covid mess.

I read the speech, but it didn't mention tourists being able to travel. Where are you able to access the speech online?

Ministry of health and social services FB page. The video is on there it’s about 30 minutes long

Here's the relevant part for those of us traveling to Namibia:

Regulation No. 11: Restrictions relating to entry into Namibia:

Entry into Namibia by air or road is permitted during this period. Travellers who have made

prior arrangements can proceed to their destinations. Tourists who wish to depart Namibia

through or traversing via the restricted areas (by road or by air) will be granted passage on

providing relevant proof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg