Winchester Safari

Great collection of rifles. I really want a cz550 left hand for a 416 Rigby. Which if your 375s do you prefer?

I just got 3 of the left had Winchester style safeties imported for my Zastava.
I like them all but there different, actually the Zastava at the moment but I'll give that a rest then try the Winchester or CZ for a while, ....Yes I was looking at getting a right hand 416 Rigby and putting barrel and mag box on to left hand 375H&H and modify the bolt face and extractor but can't find another left hand CZ for the project..my list of lefty's...

Winchester 375H&H
CZ 375H&H
Zastava 375H&H, 9.3x62, 30/06, 7x57
Steyr Mannlicher SM12, 9.3x62
Winchester 30/06
CZ 223

Great collection of rifles. I really want a cz550 left hand for a 416 Rigby. Which if your 375s do you prefer?

I just got 3 of the left had Winchester style safeties imported for my Zastava.
The 3 safeties for the Zastava's and bottom metal obendorf type large capacity who did you go with? I like the Rigby drop box style....

I too do not like changing classic rare rifles too much but Zastava rifles why not? but just found out no more left hand Zastava rifles for Australia, not sure if right hand included so now a Zastava left hand is rare??

I like them all but there different, actually the Zastava at the moment but I'll give that a rest then try the Winchester or CZ for a while, ....Yes I was looking at getting a right hand 416 Rigby and putting barrel and mag box on to left hand 375H&H and modify the bolt face and extractor but can't find another left hand CZ for the project..my list of lefty's...

Winchester 375H&H
CZ 375H&H
Zastava 375H&H, 9.3x62, 30/06, 7x57
Steyr Mannlicher SM12, 9.3x62
Winchester 30/06
CZ 223

There is a lefty cz550 in the states for sale atm. But it would be very expensive with current exchanges and shipping.

There is a lefty cz550 in the states for sale atm. But it would be very expensive with current exchanges and shipping.
But their not making any more but cost more than double I'm guessing , there was a left hand bespoke Rigby in 416 Rigby for sale not long ago in Australia ,he was wanting about $35,000 compared to about $45,000 new but a bit of money ! I was going to move on it but it sold! oh well keep looking....I also regret not getting a Zastava in .458Win when available.

But their not making any more but cost more than double I'm guessing , there was a left hand bespoke Rigby in 416 Rigby for sale not long ago in Australia ,he was wanting about $35,000 compared to about $45,000 new but a bit of money ! I was going to move on it but it sold! oh well keep looking....I also regret not getting a Zastava in .458Win when available.

Yeah. I seen that rigby. Was also a nice Dakota 404 jeffery recently.

The 3 safeties for the Zastava's and bottom metal obendorf type large capacity who did you go with? I like the Rigby drop box style....

I too do not like changing classic rare rifles too much but Zastava rifles why not? but just found out no more left hand Zastava rifles for Australia, not sure if right hand included so now a Zastava left hand is rare??

I used metplat for the import of the safety.

I am making my own bottom metals. It’s a lot of machining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross