Winchester Safari

Great collection of rifles. I really want a cz550 left hand for a 416 Rigby. Which if your 375s do you prefer?

I just got 3 of the left had Winchester style safeties imported for my Zastava.
I like them all but there different, actually the Zastava at the moment but I'll give that a rest then try the Winchester or CZ for a while, ....Yes I was looking at getting a right hand 416 Rigby and putting barrel and mag box on to left hand 375H&H and modify the bolt face and extractor but can't find another left hand CZ for the project..my list of lefty's...

Winchester 375H&H
CZ 375H&H
Zastava 375H&H, 9.3x62, 30/06, 7x57
Steyr Mannlicher SM12, 9.3x62
Winchester 30/06
CZ 223
 
Great collection of rifles. I really want a cz550 left hand for a 416 Rigby. Which if your 375s do you prefer?

I just got 3 of the left had Winchester style safeties imported for my Zastava.
The 3 safeties for the Zastava's and bottom metal obendorf type large capacity who did you go with? I like the Rigby drop box style....

I too do not like changing classic rare rifles too much but Zastava rifles why not? but just found out no more left hand Zastava rifles for Australia, not sure if right hand included so now a Zastava left hand is rare??
 
I like them all but there different, actually the Zastava at the moment but I'll give that a rest then try the Winchester or CZ for a while, ....Yes I was looking at getting a right hand 416 Rigby and putting barrel and mag box on to left hand 375H&H and modify the bolt face and extractor but can't find another left hand CZ for the project..my list of lefty's...

Winchester 375H&H
CZ 375H&H
Zastava 375H&H, 9.3x62, 30/06, 7x57
Steyr Mannlicher SM12, 9.3x62
Winchester 30/06
CZ 223

There is a lefty cz550 in the states for sale atm. But it would be very expensive with current exchanges and shipping.
 
There is a lefty cz550 in the states for sale atm. But it would be very expensive with current exchanges and shipping.
But their not making any more but cost more than double I'm guessing , there was a left hand bespoke Rigby in 416 Rigby for sale not long ago in Australia ,he was wanting about $35,000 compared to about $45,000 new but a bit of money ! I was going to move on it but it sold! oh well keep looking....I also regret not getting a Zastava in .458Win when available.
 
But their not making any more but cost more than double I'm guessing , there was a left hand bespoke Rigby in 416 Rigby for sale not long ago in Australia ,he was wanting about $35,000 compared to about $45,000 new but a bit of money ! I was going to move on it but it sold! oh well keep looking....I also regret not getting a Zastava in .458Win when available.

Yeah. I seen that rigby. Was also a nice Dakota 404 jeffery recently.
 
The 3 safeties for the Zastava's and bottom metal obendorf type large capacity who did you go with? I like the Rigby drop box style....

I too do not like changing classic rare rifles too much but Zastava rifles why not? but just found out no more left hand Zastava rifles for Australia, not sure if right hand included so now a Zastava left hand is rare??

I used metplat for the import of the safety.

I am making my own bottom metals. It’s a lot of machining.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,901
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top