Winchester 375 H&H

If you’re a hand loader, my M70 in same caliber loves 300gr North Forks and Swift A-Frames with a healthy helping of IMR4350 behind them.
 
I'm considering a Trijicon Credo HX 2.5-15x42.
Just gonna be a PG rifle? Good on the Trijicon but question the Model if for Africa. And check out the Area 419 Hunt Series rings. Congrats on your rifle.
 
I love mine that I picked up earlier this year for a 2027 Buffalo hunt. This is a 3 shot group at 100 yds after getting it zero’d with 300 gr TSX bullets.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4995.jpeg
    IMG_4995.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 53

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,869
Members
170,398
Latest member
AdrianRemb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top