WIN a FREE Hunt from Wintershoek Safaris with Observer, 4 Trophies & Taxidermy for 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I’d enjoy NOT winning a contest so much.

What a great community, thanks AH and Wintershoek.

And congrats to Madcox!

Congratulations @MAdcox!

Thanks AH and Wintershoek for the opportunities. Very classy!

//Gus

Congrats to MAdcox! What a great opportunity. Will keep Wintershoek in my mind for my next great adventure.

Congratulations.........very happy for you and looking forward to the report. Brings a slightly different meaning to FREE range hunt!

Way to go bud! Congratulations

W.T.G.

Congrats @MAdcox ! Why not make contact and see if arrangements can be made to take the whole family;)

Congrats @MAdcox ! Why not make contact and see if arrangements can be made to take the whole family;)
Yeah, read this post to my wife and she says, "no way is she chasing our 4 year old around while me and the boys are hunting." This trip is going to be the late 20th anniversary trip I didn't take her on last year. Plus the boys say they aren't going to watch, they want to hunt. Just means I get to plan another one when they get a little older and can shoot with me.

congratulations MADcox!! and thanks for the info on kuche!!
six days before we leave!!!:E Dancing:

Congrats and enjoy!

congratulations MADcox!! and thanks for the info on kuche!!
six days before we leave!!!:E Dancing:
Thanks, and your welcome. Hope you and your brother have a great trip

Congrats Madcox ! And thank you Wintershoek and AH for the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois