Will we be silent??

Hopefully we surpass 5% membership voting, lets aim for 10% ++
 
Agree @Aaron Nietfeld ,

Good to see some positive comments on there towards hunting
 
Done. But I note we are losing the vote by quite a bit.
 
Come on AH members Vote please! Guys keep bumping this so members will see it.
 
Voted thanks for posting
 
I just want to let everyone know that apparently you can vote as many times as you want (rookies) which I find highly entertaining, so cast your votes as many times as you'd like…. and lets see the numbers soar!
 
Last edited:
Since I first saw the results it was 24% for, as of 10 pm its now 35% for, keep it up!
 
I love Fields and Streams Royal!
 
Vote early, vote often... got mine in both times (so far)
 
I couldn't vote again but I sent the link to people I know.
 
I couldn't immediately vote again either, even after refreshing,but each time I have logged back on to the site, I go back to the link and vote again
 
I just voted ten times!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,312
Latest member
massagecenterkarachidha
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top