Will more countries open hunting?

Though if anyone has any news on countries developing hunting programs, let us know please.
 
Malawi could be an interesting prospect for hunting. I heard there was some hunting going on a few years ago in a ranch in the southern part. You can purchase local hunting licenses in Malawi for MK50,000 which is about $55(usd) you buy one of these licenses and it lasts the whole season. You only need one license to hunt any animal. Anything outside of a park is huntable. It may be interesting if an outfitter would be able to start a hunting area in Malawi. I found something that may interest you. http://www.malawitradeportal.gov.mw/kcfinder/upload/files/National Parks and Wildlife (Miscellaneous) Forms (Amendment) Order-2011.pdf
 

Attachments

Found this on a government website. Replacement of the Schedule to the principal Regulations 4. The Schedule to the principal Regulations is deleted and replaced with the following new Schedules— FIRST SCHEDULE (reg. 2) . LICENCE FEES Fees per Annum Fee per Fee per Malawian non-Malawian Matter K t (IJS$) 1 . Professional hunter’s licence . . 300,000 00 5,000 2. Bird licence 5,000 00 200 3. Game licence 5,000 00 300 4. Visitor’s licence 100 5. Hunting licence . . 50,000 00 700 6. Crocodile farming licence , . 10,000 00 150 7. Game ranching or farming licence . . 10,000 00 100 8. Animal captivity licence 5,000 00 50 9. Crocodile hunting licence . . 50,000 00 700 SECOND SCHEDULE (reg. 2) PERMIT FEES Matter Fee for Fee for Malawians non-Malawians K t (US$) 1 . Trophy dealer’s permit 40,000 00 per annum Not applicable a Z . Export permit 3,000 00 each 50 3. Import permit 3,000 00 each 50 4. Re-export permit 3,000 00 each 50 5. Research permit 3,000 00 each 100
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,120
Members
169,903
Latest member
RicardoMar
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top