Who would by .375 Ruger Ammunition by Barnes?

Would you buy Barnes .375 Ruger Ammunition?

• Yes

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
I would buy a couple boxes to try. 250 grain Hornady GMX were a failure for me. Last time I used my Ruger Guide gun, I used Swift factory A Frames with good results but reliable 250 grain option would be great.

And as I understand it, TSX like speed, with the extra couple hundred feet per second from the Ruger vs the H&H, Barnes should be a natural good fit with the caliber:)

I only reload but I was talking about their bullet not loaded cartridges sorry to hijack the thread.

I'm bring this back up for Barnes to see.

You do know that Remington Outdoors owns Barnes. Cerberus Capital Management owns Remington. Given the currect economy, I doubt anyone will be expanding product lines anytime soon. But more power to you for trying.

I've been talking to Barnes, and I asked about loaded ammo for the .375 Ruger. They asked me if anyone else would want it. So I will make this a poll. Seeing that I haven't been able to get back to reloading yet, I would appreciate something other than Hornady ammo.
I called Barnes and got loading data from Allen. 300gr TSX 80gr H4350 2550 fps. You can call them and ask about anything. They're now my go to bullets from here on out. He gave me all the data for my 300wm and 458 lott. They are the best out they're IMHO

I called Barnes and got loading data from Allen. 300gr TSX 80gr H4350 2550 fps. You can call them and ask about anything. They're now my go to bullets from here on out. He gave me all the data for my 300wm and 458 lott. They are the best out they're IMHO
Also the 375 Ruger is extremely versatile from 220 gr Nossler Accubon all the way to 350gr TSX. Im putting a MOA group at 200 yards all day. And if your using 270gr and 300gr loaded near Max they're grouping in the same group at 100 and 200

Also the 375 Ruger is extremely versatile from 220 gr Nossler Accubon all the way to 350gr TSX. Im putting a MOA group at 200 yards all day. And if your using 270gr and 300gr loaded near Max they're grouping in the same group at 100 and 200. Of i had to pick only one rifle it would surely be 375 Ruger. I've never had to shoot anything further than 450 yards and it's dead nuts every time

220 accubond in .375?

I've been talking to Barnes, and I asked about loaded ammo for the .375 Ruger. They asked me if anyone else would want it. So I will make this a poll. Seeing that I haven't been able to get back to reloading yet, I would appreciate something other than Hornady ammo.

I have Barnes 270g custom loaded. Would love to have Barnes factory ammo!

I tried Barns Vor TX Ammo and it wasn't very accurate?

I tried Barns Vor TX Ammo and it wasn't very accurate?

Thats very surprising to me...

I literally havent found a rifle yet... from 223 to 416 that doesnt shoot barnes factory ammo extremely well...

Granted every rifle is unique..

but accuracy combined with the known performance of TTSX and TSX is why I almost exclusively reload with barnes bullets and when I do buy factory ammo (fairly rare these days) I buy barnes vor-tx (or tac-tx)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindi9161

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.