Which shotgun for buckshot?

HHJ56

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
94
Rifle 1 - I also like the 25-06, such a nostalgic cartridge. The .260 or 6.5 CM would be great as well.

Rifle 2 - The 30-06 does nothing for me but that’s completely just my opinion. Although a pair of 06’s would be kinda cool. 300win would be my choice. Once again, that’s JMO

Have fun picking and get only what you want to get!
 
Rifle 1 - I also like the 25-06, such a nostalgic cartridge. The .260 or 6.5 CM would be great as well.

Rifle 2 - The 30-06 does nothing for me but that’s completely just my opinion. Although a pair of 06’s would be kinda cool. 300win would be my choice. Once again, that’s JMO

Have fun picking and get only what you want to get!
What in the world are you talking about? You've been posting all over the place here on the AH with very few cohesive thoughts. Young? too much sauce? wacky weed? vicarious participation? poor translator?
 
Last edited:
What in the world are you talking about? You've been posting all over the place here on the AH with very few cohesive thoughts. Young? too much sauce? wacky weed? vicarious participation? poor translator?
I apologize, I Posted the wrong data it wasn't for the topic. Multi tasking my with condition and being a little distacted got the best of me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,209
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top