Where and who are you hunting with in 2016

Must die!!!!!

Where do you duck hunt?

I grew up on a rice farm near liberty Tx. Man did we have the birds....

That is a great area.... I grew up in Denison, TX. On Lake Texoma & the Red River..... Great striper fishing & duck hunting. The NW corner of the the lake/river is a great spot if weather has cooperated. I have another great spot up near Bowie, TX.

In college I hunted the trinity & Anahauc.... Great duck country.

I'm every bit as excited to go whack some quackers as I am when getting ready to go to Africa. I absolutely love hunting ducks. It really an obsession with me.

Booked with Crusader Safaris for August/September of this year for my Father and I. Strictly plains game and solely looking to hunt what I could not/did not hunt in Namibia. Nyala, Lechwe, Waterbuck, Reedbuck, Bushbuck, Warthog and Bushpig are on the wanted list.

I will be hunting again with Andrew Pringle (Crusader Safaris) end of May, beginning of June. I couldn't be more thrilled. A great Outfit! Andrew has a wonderful team. We will primarily hunt in the Mpumalanga Province to start (Buff and Sable). Then we will finish our hunting in the Umkomas area in Natal Province (largely bird hunting).

It was a wonderful opportunity for our group to dine with Andrew when he was here in the states back in January. Though, as I have said, next time I take a photo with him I'll be sure to stand on a chair. :LOL::(
10649831_1002115539827461_6970897872394347395_n.jpg

Very nice..... Sounds like you will have a little bit of a drive on your hunt. Joberg, Mpumalanga then onto Umkomas..... Sounds similar to my trek.

Good luck and have fun Christina

I am off to NWP with Jacques Spamer of Hartzview Safaris in August for Sable, Buffalo, Duiker which I have yet to get of all my trips and possible Giraffe.

I am waiting for the taper to show up and get my new personal showroom done. Still will be short space with all that needs to be mounted. Shot 30 species and only have 10 done. The lioness alone will take valuable space.

Happy hunting to all.

In college I hunted the trinity & Anahauc.... Great duck country.

I've hunted both. I miss it for sure....

I'm sure some of you saw my recent post, but I was originally planning on 2017 and things came together so I can go august this year with Wikus at Game 4 Africa in the east cape. Only 148 days to go- not excited or anything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg