What's Next For Dakota Arms?

Thanks I don't hear that often LOL. Done. Check out the aforementioned thread.

Now that’s a damn funny exchange, I don’t care who you are.

LOL same as now. The doors shut. I had been dealing with them last year on a really nice rifle order adn then POOF (gone!) I did take notice of just how hungry they were for a deposit/payment-I'd have never seen that money again...Please shine down on us Don Allen and his predecessor (not the x-trigger pro folks!) lol

1613826423871.png

Found an article that explains who Roundhill Group is and their stated intentions.

1613827075581.png

I hope that the Roundhill partners can rebuilt Remington and Dakota to respectable if not premier gun makers!

Found an article that explains who Roundhill Group is and their stated intentions.

View attachment 389938
Sounds like great news for Remington and Dakota. I guess time will tell

That sounds good; I was looking at a single shot early last year (pre-Covid) and wondered why they weren't interested in selling a rifle. I'm a sucker for nice walnut. I have 3 nice Coopers, but that was from long ago; now they are mostly plastic too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!