"WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE, IS IT NOT ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER...???"

There is nothing else you can do, on the cc it is illeagal to add the comms to the total, I also use to do this and only was informed of this a couple of months ago, and strictly speaking if I am.... Like I am making this facility available I am responsible for my own bank costs, visa and master card take between 3,5 - 4 % comms Amex sucks and therefore i do no facilitate any amex payments they rock your world with almost 7% comms.

It is pretty simple cc payment is a service that you offer like many of the other services you have, even when my client buys travelers cheques, he's going to have to pay a comm.

I think potential clients should be aware of the methods of payment that I as an outfitter offer and thats the best you as an outfitter can do, if a hunter prefers not to do checks, cash or cc and prefers paypal or a transfer it can be done in my office on the day they leave.

James sorry I think I am being misunderstood, cc payments are a service that I offer to my clients, I have provisions in muy pricing for this.

It is pretty simple I just raises my margin by 7% I do however not except Amex they tend to drag out transactions,

Thanks my best always!

Please excuse the spelling guys freakin smartphones!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks guys for all the comments, suggestions and solutions that you have come up with to save the day. This is a very delicate subject and should be discussed openly from day one so everybody knows what they're in for.

With the bad Economy everywhere, we just have to face the truth: "Hunting as we knew and loved is over..." Nowdays the Hunters are looking for the cheaper hunts called "Donations", and Outfitters are dishing them out to "Stay in Business..." The Market is now overflooded and "Staying in Business" tends to be more difficult every day.

If nothing is done to educate the new generation of hunters, soon we're going to hear: "Save the Outfitter" instead of "Save the Rhino...!"

I used the Swift system to transfer some money to my outfitter in Namibia, cheap fast and painless, the rest I paid in cash. Swift money transfer

This is the first part of the 21st century, it appears there's a few banks with a bit of catching up to do.

Pro dip I do not mean to be contradictory, but do not agree with donations as a means of staying in buisiness, yes there are many donations.... True but if an outfitter is putting out donations to stay in buisiness???

Well surely rather he should close his doors??? Giving something away for free to stay in the run, while we all know that the days of adding 10 000 usd to a donation safari by the buyer are over?

I know that many so called sausage machines or meat factories love to do this, but one has to take an ethical stand along the line.

The donation set up is one that is hurting all of us even those who are not donating, Imagine SA pulling all donations off sci for ome season????? They will kak in their best armani suits, might be wishfull thinking to think that we could all potentially agree on a subject but just thinking about it makes me smile!

All we can do is to try to be the best we can in especially after safari service.

A merry christmass and prosperous 2012

My best always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross