What would you like to see in a Bow-Hunting Camp?

Bossie, a very good tracker, a very well trained tracking dog and a un limited supply of zebra dung to burn:D Not that bow hunters wound more at all, but some speciescan go pretty far even if hit well. Please also hang a rubber snake on any hide baboons come to visit, trust me it is not a nice feeling when you peak out the blind and come face to face with a baboon looking in, I still dont know who got the biggest scare:ROFLMAO::D

I would love to shoot a big and ugly male Baboon with my bow.

Norwegianwoods, that should be no problem, I have never seen a pretty one:D Trust me, the one animal besides a snake and leopard you dont want to share a hide with is a big male baboon, hell not even the snake or leopard would want to share a hide with a baboon:) Should not be a issue to nail one with a bow, just need the right area the right time of the year.

Not sure what happened to my first post on this thread but I think you seen it bossie.

As for the sandy soil that will not hold water.I think you could make a waterhole the same way you wanted to make blinds out of fiberglass or like a rubber liner.It is just about not making them look like cattle troughs really.Just something about a natural look that make it better hunting water.They dont need to be big ponds just a nice waterhole with a well built blind or treestand watching over them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you