What is your deadliest weapon???

@MS 9x56
Last time I saw my doctor she checked my ears.
The only thing she saw between them was a sign saying space for rent.
Could explain some of my stupid answers.
Bob
Your answers are always entertaining Bob. Never trust Dr’s as they don’t make money if there is nothing wrong with you.
 
Hmm… guess how you define lethal. Actually lethal tally may be the Sheridan Bluestreak 5mm air rifle already mentioned. Second would be the Beretta S2 for doves, pheasant. Potentially most lethal, it would be the FN 249 Para.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0238.jpeg
    IMG_0238.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 78
By weight, possibly my .416 Rigby. Certain creatures are HUGE. By number of critters, one or another shotgun. I seem to change every few years, so it’s impossible to know.

Total number of big game animals will possibly be my old .300 Wby. I used that thing for many decades.
 
Your answers are always entertaining Bob. Never trust Dr’s as they don’t make money if there is nothing wrong with you.
@MS 9x56
That's why I stopped seeing my Dr , everytime I went there she found something else wrong.
Told her I don't need her to tell me what's wrong I already know. If I don't I'll make it up for her.
Bob
 
My restocked ZKK602.. I have shot countless PG, moose and 2 elephant with it. By far the most versatile rifle I own..

59103-f3247f3f4275023fe9068dd05818df2a.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top