What have I done?

wipartimer

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
294
Reaction score
721
Location
Dallas
Media
42
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe, Canada USA
I swear I only stopped by the little gun show because I had time to kill on a rare Saturday off, I didn't mean it. But that CZ 550 in .416 Rigby was so cute and sad looking on the table- I just had to give it a good home. Now for some practice, maybe a little minor customizing, and it's probably going to make me save up to take on a trip in a couple years.
 
Nice (y)
 
The real question: did you get scolded when the new kid came home?
My ex wife would have been irate, unless maybe I asked permission.....but it's usually best to ask forgiveness instead
 
:A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello:
 
What have you done? Well, sir, you made a wise and sensible choice. (y)
 
Good man exercising your rights! Man can not have you many fine rifles!
Post a picture when you can!
 
I wish that was my weekend purchase! Look forward to the pics!
 
It was a tough job but somebody had to do it. Can't have a sad looking 416 just sitting out there:ROFLMAO:
 
Just tell the wife that you took in a Refugee that doesn't eat much
 
Trick is just walk through the front door with a new gun and Roses!!!
 
Meet my new best friend, " Fluffy".

IMG_20170226_084156802.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, congratulations. Love my CZ 550's.
 
Nice big rifles are the gateway drug to the Africa Hunting addiction...
 
Congrats!

I borrowed one of those from my PH for my lion hunt. It worked great and was easy to shoot.
 
Ha Ha, awesome! Now you can join the big boar addiction group
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,289
Members
170,001
Latest member
PennyVerdo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top