Wanting a double rifle

I think you would do well looking at the Chapuis as well. You can get into a field grade rifle for around ten bills. They can fit the rifle to your measurements as well. Its its for NM and Africa, I would first look at a 450 400 NM 3 Inch. From what I have read, its a great step between the 375 Holland and the 470 NM. Good luck!
 
Thanks for the info guys. Going too have too put it on the back burner for awhile now which sucks got laid off last week so first things first was hoping too have something in the works this year but ill have too get back up and running then get back at it. I. The mean time still looking and researching
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,258
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top