Wanted Sauer 404 Medium Bolt Head & Magazines

JDJ

Reaction score
Hunted
DR Congo
Due to the lack of Sauer gun dealers in Canada, I am seeking the following parts for my Sauer 404 rifle:
  • Medium bolt head with right hand setup for .243 Win/.308 Win
  • Magazine for .243/.308 Win (low or high capacity)
  • 4-round Magazine for .300 Win Mag
  • High contrast front and rear sights.
I am located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I have a Firearms Acquisition License for sporting (non-military) firearms and components. Canada has no restrictions to exclude the importation of non-military sporting firearms or components. Our Postal System is integrated with European and US mail systems and DHL.

Thanks for your consideration.

Wanted.jpg

I will give you two options to get the Sauer parts you need. Gordy & Sons 1-713-333-3474 ask for Wyatt or Dustin.
You can also try Eurotroptic Firearms ask for Keifer 1-570-368-3920

Thanks Manny. Unfortunately, these companies do not export firearms parts to Canada.

If you fall into a bind...I am arriving to Victoria BC On Saturday April 22 2023. The next day I am headed for Victoria Island on a bear hunt with Sean Lingl Canadian guide Outfitters. I could bring it with me and you can pick it up. Not sure where I am staying for the night but it will be close to the airport.
Best,
Manny

If you fall into a bind...I am arriving to Victoria BC On Saturday April 22 2023. The next day I am headed for Victoria Island on a bear hunt with Sean Lingl Canadian guide Outfitters. I could bring it with me and you can pick it up. Not sure where I am staying for the night but it will be close to the airport.
Best,
Manny
Thanks for the offer Manny. If I am unable to acquire these parts by March I will contact you for help. If you need any assistance on arrival at Victoria Airport please let me know. John

Just let me know. Happy to do it.
Manny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg