Wanted Ruger M77 Express

I have a Ruger M77 MKll 338 Winchester Mag that I bought back in 2000, I replaced the wood stock with a ruger synthetic. I also had a NEGC Masterpiece banded front sight with hood installed. The wood stock is as new as is the rifle no defects as I can tell. It will come factory rings I am asking 850 shipped or best offer plus shipping FFL to FFL If this can work I have more pictures
[redacted]

View attachment 448430
I’ll buy that wood stock if you’re selling
 
A 300.Ruger express win mag may go for 3800. If it is new or almost new. If not a bit less. That is my opinion. A 30-06 may fetch 2800 to 3500.
A 338 RUGER EXPRESS MAY BRING (NIB) PROBABLEY BRING UPWARDS OF 5K. BECAUSE ONLY 100 WERE MADE.
Krish
image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,041
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top