Wanted LH 458 Lott

LES7

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
339
Reaction score
307
Location
Rigby, ID
Hello all,
Im looking for CRF, hopefully Winchester style safety (can’t be to picky on lefty’s) in 458 Lott. I am researching having one built/ re barreled but thought I’d throw it out on here if anyone has one or knows of one.
thanks
 
Just bought one thanks (if anyone ever sees this). But any good lefty I would more than likely be interested in.
 
What did you find, and where?
 
Picked up a Dakota 76 on guns international. I will have to swap out the stock as its a Joe Dubiel custom “thumb hole” but will be worth it in the end. Hard to find these LH. They do have a 450 Dakota LH on there if you or anyone you know is looking. Nice rifle, was debating it or this one.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,740
Members
169,138
Latest member
WayneWentz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top