Wanted GS Custom .375 200 Grain HV Bullets

Mountaineer

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I purchased a partial box of GS Custom 375 cal. 200 grain HV. They shot very well so I called the factory to buy a bunch. Unfortunately they are no longer producing bullets. Does anyone have any they would be willing to sell or trade. Thanks.

I used to be the US distributor for GS. I will look to see if I have any of those but most of mine were heavier.

I think I may have some 200g laying around,I,ll check

If you can't find anything else I have 64 VRG-4 230gr Peregrine bullets. I seemed to always have good luck finding them. They worked well in my Dakota. Have not tried them in my R8. I pretty much just run AFrames now. Trying to keep it simple.

you can call me

Hugo [redacted]
Hi @Hugo Swanepoel, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hi all
Any luck on finding some 375HV200 bullets? I am also looking for any.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg