Wanted Forster Classic Case Trimmer

SkullKeeper

Silver supporter
AH elite
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,645
Reaction score
3,111
Location
Virginia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
Does anyone have a Forster Classic case trimmer for sale? Thank you in advance for SNM you help.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 4.52.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 4.52.23 PM.png
    997.1 KB · Views: 96
Does anyone have a Forster Classic case trimmer for sale? Thank you in advance for SNM you help.
I have no idea where “SNM you help” came from - I wrote “any and all help” and I reread it before I posted. Jeez these phones...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,632
Members
169,596
Latest member
SeanSwanto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top