Wanted Bolt Action 505 Gibbs Used

@Montana Rifle Company has a 505 Gibbs, starts at about 1800 MSRP.

Hopefully Ron will be along shortly and can give you the skinny. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take a phone call from you.

+1 for Montana Rifle Company. Great rig and well made, my 264 does wonderful things!

@Montana Rifle Company has a 505 Gibbs, starts at about 1800 MSRP.

Hopefully Ron will be along shortly and can give you the skinny. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take a phone call from you.
Zim, the .505 Gibbs and several other of the big calibers, on the Professional Hunter action start at $2988 new on the current MRC web site. I have no interest in buying a rifle this big, just got curious from this thread!

I didn't notice it was the PH action. yeah, a bit more expensive.

Just glad to see they're offering a 404J in LH. 1800+ isn't a bad deal for that.

I have a 505 Gibbs cz 550 with 30mm and 1 inch rings. Brass about 70 pieces, dies, about 40 rounds of loaded Ammo, and about 600 bullet point solids off a CNC 528 grain

I have a 505 Gibbs cz 550 with 30mm and 1 inch rings. Brass about 70 pieces, dies, about 40 rounds of loaded Ammo, and about 600 bullet point solids off a CNC 528 grain
@KencoArms, are you offering it for sale? If yes, you should list a price and post a couple of photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you