Wanted 500 NE brass

ActionBob

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
6,997
Reaction score
22,233
Location
Texas Hill Country, Central Minnesota, SW Kansas.
Media
148
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Australia, Tanzania, Iceland
My lovely wife just bought me a 500 NE double rifle so I'm looking for brass. I have dies and bullets ordered but have not found brass.

If you have some extra I'd be interested in buying it or possibly trading for something I may have.
 
My lovely wife just bought me a 500 NE double rifle so I'm looking for brass. I have dies and bullets ordered but have not found brass.

If you have some extra I'd be interested in buying it or possibly trading for something I may have.
ActionBob,
Any interest in once fired ?

Rob
 
I have both new and once fired, what are you looking for new $5 each, used $3.75 each plus shipping
 
I have both new and once fired, what are you looking for new $5 each, used $3.75 each plus shipping
What brands?
 
I have to check but Iam sure they are Hornady
 
`
My lovely wife just bought me a 500 NE double rifle so I'm looking for brass. I have dies and bullets ordered but have not found brass.

If you have some extra I'd be interested in buying it or possibly trading for something I may have.
Congratulations Bob, if no one else comes thru you can order new Norma from Hendershots for cheaper than retailers, I’ve used it and it seems like pretty good brass. Good luck with your loads and shooting
 
I have some left as well if you're interested...34 clean pieces of BELL.
 
Bob

I have 4 loaded Hornady rounds and 7 once-fired Hornady cases and two once-fired Kynoch cases.

PM me an address and I will send it all your way.

Tim
 
Last edited:
I shoot a 500NE and in my personal experience Norma brass is much better than Hornady in at least two respects: (1) Norma primer pockets are tighter and last longer, and (2) Norma brass resizes perfectly whereas I have had numerous pieces of Hornady brass that spring back and refuse to take the resize. I have experienced these issues across multiple cartridges when attempting to use Hornady brass. As a result, I now refuse to ever use Hornady brass. Find Norma and stick with it for the 500NE.
 
I shoot a 500NE and in my personal experience Norma brass is much better than Hornady in at least two respects: (1) Norma primer pockets are tighter and last longer, and (2) Norma brass resizes perfectly whereas I have had numerous pieces of Hornady brass that spring back and refuse to take the resize. I have experienced these issues across multiple cartridges when attempting to use Hornady brass. As a result, I now refuse to ever use Hornady brass. Find Norma and stick with it for the 500NE.
I'll stay on the lookout for some Norma brass but it seems difficult to find.
 
Norma is my fav 500 brass and mine sold quickly when put up for sale.
 
You can also go to Raven Rocks Precision and get on the "notify me" list for Norma 500NE brass. I've bought 100s of 500NE brass from RRP. He is also a supporter of this forum.
 
I have some new and fired I'd sell or trade.
Shoot me a DM and we can discuss.
 
No brass, but Graf & Sons has loaded Barnes and Federal ammo in stock and on sale.
 
I have a shit Load.
 
I don't think I have any Hornady.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,728
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top