Wanted 458 Lott Brass & Bullets

Green Chile

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
5,441
Reaction score
20,980
Location
DFW
Website
www.mattanjahuntingsafaris.com
Media
148
Hunting reports
Africa
7
USA/Canada
7
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Argentina, Saskatchewan, Eastern Cape, Limpopo, Zimbabwe, 30 US states and counting
Looking for 458 Lott brass (Norma and Hornady) and .458 premium bullets in the 450-500 gr range...Hornady DGS and DGX, Raptors, North Forks, Swift, Woodleighs, etc. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Krish. I found the best pricing at Natchez and Powder Valley. Still open to lightly used brass
 
Looking for 100 pieces.
 
That's the one. I love that rifle.
Champ458LottJ78.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have 500 gr Swift Aframe, Barnes TSX, 450 gr Northfork SS and FPS , and Barnes TSX Let me know if interested and I will get a count and price to you

Thanks
Gale Johnson
 
Good question. I'm researching something on the DG side...maybe another tuskless or a buffalo hunt. I wish Australia would calm down on the VAX thing. Looking for the the right deal. I have the same Champlin gun in 375 H&H and I haven't hunted with it yet either. Would be fun to take them both on a hunt.
 
Good question. I'm researching something on the DG side...maybe another tuskless or a buffalo hunt. I wish Australia would calm down on the VAX thing. Looking for the the right deal. I have the same Champlin gun in 375 H&H and I haven't hunted with it yet either. Would be fun to take them both on a hunt.
Cool. Good luck with the planning. It would be neat. Make sure and post pictures!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,441
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top